21. The Truth

________________________

"You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught."

________________________

Flashback

I went to the washroom after the dance and then afterwards when I was coming towards you all, I got a call from an unknown number. I thought it must be an emergency call so I received it, but the music was so loud that I went on terrace to talk. When I answered the call, I came to know it was just a spam call. Just then I felt that someone was hiding there behind the wall.

Nandini- Who is it?

I was getting scared, my voice was breaking but still I tried to not get weak.

Nandini- Whoever is there behind that wall come out! Look it's not funny at all.

And then I saw that person whom I never wanted to see in my life! I was scared to death.

Person- Hello beautiful lady!

Nandini- *trying to be strong* Wh..what are you doing here? Party toh niche chal rahi hai.

Person- *smirking* Arre darling, jab yaha itni sundar ladki akele hai, toh harshad kahi aur kyun jaye!
(So most of you were right, it was Harshad)

He looked at Nandini with lustful eyes and slowly walked towards her. Nandini was feeling disguisted and was going back step by step.

While walking back Nandini's back touched the wall and seeing that Harshad caged her between him. He tried to kiss her but Nandini was trying her best to resist. Still she was too weak in front of this Bulldozer.

Finally Harshad had enough and clutched Nandini's hand behind her and started kissing her shoulder and neck. Her was giving her kisses trailing from her shoulder to arm.

Nandini gave up. She thought it's the end of her! she thought that today Harshad will destroy her soul. But maybe god had some other plans, he wanted Nandini's soul to belng to someone else.

Just when Harshad was about to claim her lips they heard a sound.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(any guesses)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(what could it be?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Listening to the sound Nandini found a ray of hope and Harshad got scared, so he went to check.
(how many of you seriously thought that it was Manik?)

Meanwhile taking it as a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY Nandini hid behind a drum kept over there. After some time, on not finding the source of the sound Harshad came to the terrace with a stupid smirk on his face.

But all his intentins went into a big GUTTER on not finding Nandini there. So not wasting much of the time over there, in the fear of getting caught he went down and decided to complete his dirty motive next time.

But little did he know that later there will be someone who will never let him succeed. Seeing Harshad going back Nandini breathed out a sigh of relief.

But the next second she started crying hysterically thinking of what could have happened if they did not hear the sound.

She started rubbing her neck, shoulder and arms vigoursly which resulted in them getting red.