10. Doctor's Appointment

________________________

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

________________________

In  the Hospital,

Trio reached hospital and after inquiring went in the direction in which the nurse told them to. They saw Aakash sitting there in front of the room folding his hands near his chest and looking down worriedly😰😰

Manik- Aakash!

Manik ran towards him

Manik- Mom! How is she?

Aakash- Sir, ma'am is inside the room and the doctor is checking her.

Manik and cabir nodded their head worriedly and started waiting for the doctor to come out.

After half and hour, that felt like an etrnity to everyone, the doctor came outside and asked.

Doctor- EXCUSE ME! Who's  with the patient?

Manik, Cabir, Raj - WE!

Manik- How is she Doctor? What happen to her? Why did she faint all of a sudden? Is she fine now? Can we meet her?

Doctor- Mr. Malhotra, Mrs malhotra has suffered from a Mild heart attack. But there's nothing serious. Don't worry,she will be fine very soon.
(This is a false information as it was required for the story. So please don't take it seriously!😅)

Raj- But doctor, what caused the heart attack? I mean she was all good, and suddenly

Doctor- Its just due to stress, over exhaustion. She needs to take care of herself and stop taking stress. But she will be alright.

Listening to this Manik, Cabir and Raj left a sigh of relief and were now a bit calmed down

Raj- so Doctor, how can it be cured? Any surgery required?

Doctor- I am a general physician Mr. Malhotra so I won't be able to tell you everything in detail about this, but I will recommend you a doctor, you can consult her.

Manik- Doctor, can we meet mom? Is she awake?

Doctor- Not now! Right now we will be shifting her to a normal ward then you can meet her. She will up in some time.

Raj- Doctor can you please tell us where can we meet the doctor who will take my wife's case.

Doctor- sure! Take the first right from here and the 3rd cabin is hers.

Raj- thank you.

Doctor- Excuse me please.

They nodded and gave the doctor some space to leave.

Manik- let's go dad! Let's meet the doctor.

Raj- No son, you wait here only as Nyonika might wakeup anytime. We both will go and meet the doctor.

Manik nodded and Raj and Cabir left to meet the doctor. Manik sat on the chair which was in front of nyonika's room.

 Manik sat on the chair which was in front of nyonika's room

Nyonika's hospital room [VIP]👆

Cabir and Raj knocked the door of the Doctor's cabin and after getting a positive reply they both entered in to see a very young lady doctor deeply engrossed in her work.

The doctor looked at Raj and Cabir and gestured them to sit down. Raj nd Cabir sat on the chair.

Raj- Hello Doctor! Myself Raj Malhotra and *pointing towards cabir* he is my son Cabir

Doctor- Hello! *smilingly*Myself
Dr. Nandini Murthy.

Nandini- How can I help you sir?

Raj- Actually today my wife fainted at her work place and she has been admitted in this hospital only.

Nandini nodded her head as a sign to continue.

Cabir- And the Doctor out there told us to have a word with you about the case. Here are the reports.

Nandini took the reports from Cabir and started reading it. After 5 mins of silence she said.

Nandini- so Mrs. Malhotra is having a mild heart failure. Nothing to worry Sir, she will be alright. It's s just that we have to take some precautions.  I will conduct some tests for her and will let you know the details.

Raj nd Cabir smiled listening to her and left the cabin after having a small talk with her regarding Nyonika's case.

Coming outside Raj spoke.

Raj- Such a sweet girl she was, haina cabir?

Cabir- yes papa.

Raj- At such a small age she has received so much of appreciation for her work. I must say she is a very hard working girl. Bohot kam log hote hai aise aaj kal.
(Raj said this as he saw Nandini's certificates and trophies in her cabin)

Talking like this they both reached near Nyonika's room where manik was sitting

Hearing someone talk Manik looked up and saw his dad and Cabir smiling and talking to each other.

Manik- Dad! What happen? Why are you guys smiling? What did the Doctor say?

Cabir- Don't worry Manik, everything is fine.

Then both of them narrated him the conversation they had with Nandini.
But they did not reveal her name (Unintentionally)

Listening to this manik also got relaxed and smiled. They sat on the chair waiting for Nyonika to get up.

Meanwhile Manik informed FAB3 about Nyonika and told them not to worry as everything is fine.

-------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Next chapter, pakka MANAN meet.

-------------------------------------------------

Your writer,
Radhika😘😘