4. Unknown Feelings

________________________

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

________________________

1:30 pm, same day,
Restaurent.

A handsome boy entered the restaurent in his all time cool attitude. The girls sitting there were ogling at him but he was not giving any heed to them as his eyes were searching for only one person!

boy- *flirtingly* hey beautiful!

lady- Manik! You are late.

Manik:  sorry mom.
(how many of you thought that he was searching for Nandu?😋)

Nyonika: its ok beta. Come sit.

Manik sits beside his mom.

Nyonika: *smilingly* beta meet Ishita. she is my best friend cum sister.

Manik: hello aunty! how are you?

Ishita:  hello beta, i am good and what about you?

Manik: good!

Ishita: It's been so long that I have seen you.

All this was not seen by Nandini as she went out to attend an urgent call.

Meanwhile Nandini came inside after finishing her call.

Nandini: i am sorry mom, i had to attend the call as it was urgent.

She said this as she came in. She was buzy in her phone while saying this, that is why she did not see manik there.

Manik's pov

I entered the restaurent in my own MANIK MALHOTRA attitude. Girls were ogling at me but as usual i did not give any heed to them as it was very common for me.

when i reached there i saw my mom and Ishita aunty talking to each other so i went there and back hugged my mom and then the same thing started again! My mom complaining to me about me coming late huff! I just don't understand why mom doesn't like me working for so long, but anyways let's chuck that thing.

In the meantime, i heard the most sweetest voice on this planet. When i looked up to see who it was i was stunned. i was lost in the beauty of that person.

i got confused that to whom is she calling mom but later i realised that it was Ishita aunty to whom she was addressing as mom. How stupid of me!

she was looking as if an angel has descended down the earth directly from the heaven.

end of pov

Nandini's pov

when Nyonika aunty, mom and I were talking, i received a call on my phone. I had to receive it as it was an urgent call, so i walked away from there a bit to attend the call.

After finishing the call when i reached near mom and Nyonika aunty, i thought of apologising aunty and mom about me leaving to attend the call without telling them anything. So i apologised to them looking into my phone as i was putting it on silent so that it doesn't disturbs me anymore.

but suddenly i felt a piercing gaze at me. I looked up only to get lost in that brown chocolaty orbs!

ohh my good nandu he is sooo hoooot Shut up nandu!! what are you saying?

end of pov

Both Manik and Nandini were staring at each other when their trance was broken by Nyonika.

Nyonika: its ok beta. Come!

Nandini joined them and again both Manik Nandini shared an eyelock which was again broken by Nyonika.

Nyonika: Nandu, he is Manik, my son!

Both Manik and Nandini smiled and shook their hands greeting each other. As soon as their hands touched a current ran down through their spine.

Nandini: hey Manik!

Manik was again lost in her voice.

Ishita: Manik and Nandini why don't you guys go take another seat. Go sit and talk?

Nyonika: yes kids. You will get bored over here with us and our talks.

Nandini: no aunty it's ok...

Nyonika: go beta. No worries. Manik go with her.

Both Nandini and Manik were happy as they got an opportunity to talk with each other. Both were unknown to this new feelings.

Nandini and Manik got up and shifted to other seat. They were sitting opposite to each other.

(Nandini and Navya have never seen FAB5. They only used to listen to their songs and she still doesn't know that he is the same Manik of FAB5)

Love,
radhika_20😘😘

~25th April'19