24. A Trip?

________________________

"We were together even when we were apart."

________________________

In Malhotra Industries,

They knocked and on getting a positive response entered only to get a shock.

They saw Cabir running all around the cabin and Mukti running behind him. It was not looking less than a Tom and Jerry fight. Nandini and Navya were shocked to see those two who were so mature behaving like kids or even worst than that.

(How many of you thought that it will be something serious?)

Oh hearing the sound of the door opening, all looked towards it and there was a huge smile on Manik's face, same was the case with Cabir.

Abhimanyu came forward and hugged Nandini and Navya. Manik invited Abhimanyu as he thought that it will be better if all of them eat together

Soon the lunch was served and all settled down for the lunch. The lunch went with lot of masti, jokes, Mukti and Cabir small bickerings, Manik and Nandini cute eyelocks and many more other things. Overall it was a good lunch. After lunch they all settled down and started talking when Manik said.

Manik- Ok guys! Listen up everyone, I have an idea. Why don't we all go somewhere for a small holiday?

Mukti and Cabir- Amazing idea! It will be so much fun! All 8 of us together.

Abhimanyu- Par Manik, we...I mean..how....Its your group..

Mukti- Abhimanyu, it will be fun. It's ok. We all should make new friends.

Everyone was shocked would be an understatement as the great Mukti herself was inviting someone else to be a part of their fun and trip. It was a very rare case or I should say the person is very rare who managed to impress Mukti in such a short span of time. Realising what she said,

Mukti- Arre, aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Mera matlab hai, I like Nandu and Navu a lot. They are so sweet! Hope you don't mind me calling you that guys?

Mukti asked Nandini and Navya. Both nodded their heads with a smile.

Mukti - Ha! So where was I?

Cabir- In Malhotra Industries.

Mukti - SHUTUP! Ya so it will be so much fun na! Nandu, Navu, Alu and me, girls gang, so much fun!

Everyone laughed seeing a childish Mukti as it was very rare scene to watch. After what happened with her in the past, there very few moments when Mukti was genuinely happy.

Everyone were buzy in discussing about the trip but Manik noticed that Nandini was silent. He thought of asking her when they would be alone.

Navya- Ok guys! We'll leave now!

Manik- I will drop you guys.

Nandini - No no it's fine. We will manage.

Navya - Ha vaise bhi we came by Nandu's car, we will go back in that. Thank you.

Soon everyone left for their respective works.

At night,

After dinner Nandini was sitting in her room and studying some cases when her phone flashed with Manik's name.

Nandini- Manik iss wakt kyun call kar raha hai?

Nevertheless Nandini received the call.

Nandini -Hello.

Manik- Hey, hope I am not disturbing you.

Nandini- Not at all. Tell me, kya hua, anything important?

Manik- Na, nothing urgent. I just wanted to ask you something.

Nandini- Yes, go ahead.

Manik- Today when we all were discussing about the trip, why were you so quiet? You didn't seem to be happy. Kya hogaya, any problem? See if you are not comfortable then tell me I will manage everything.

Nandini was happy that Manik cared about her and her opinions.

Nandini - Nahi aisa nhi hai. It's just that ki humlog thode din pehle hi mile hai, like Navya, mein and tum sab. So I was feeling a bit confused about this trip all of a sudden. Navya shuru se hi is an extrovert, she mixes with other people very easily. But mera aisa nhi hai. I know why all of a sudden trip ka plan bana. Whatever Harshad did with me...

Manik was listening everything vert calmly. Nandini continued.

Nandini- I know just to make me feel good all this is happening. I dont want any sympathies Manik. I don't want everybody to accept me forcefully just because of what happened.

After Nandini completed Manik said.

Manik- Hogaya Nandini? Abh mein bolu? What are you even thinking! Aisa kuch nahi hai. We all were planning a trip from many days, and its always good to make new friends. Trust me aisa kuch nahi.

Manik lied to Nandini. He really wanted Nandini to forget everything. But also what he said next was correct.

Manik- You know Nandini, when Mukti was talking about spending time with you and Navya, I could see the genuinety in her eyes. We were even more surprised because out of all of us, Mukti is the toughest nut to crack. So relax and don't think much about it.

Nandini felt relaxed after listening to Manik.

Nandini - Thanks for making me tension free Manik. Good night

Manik- Good night Nandini.

I will end the chapter here.

-------------------------------------------------

How was the update?

Did you like it?

-------------------------------------------------

Love,
Radhika 😘😘