28. Welcome To Manali

Credit: Priyankahoney and Myself

________________________

"It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment."

________________________

Their flight landed and everyone came out. The girls were so excited to see the place that they just pushed the boys and got down first. The boys nodded their heads in disbelief.

Seeing the place, Mukti and Aliya jumped on Manik while Navya and Nandini jumped on Abhimanyu.

Navya- Is this MANALI!?

Manik nodded his head smiling

Cabir- Ooo madhubala! Tumhe kaise pata ki its Manali? Pehli bhi aa chuki ho kya?

Navya- Aree humne movie mein dekha hain manali airport, so it was easy to guess.

Airport 👆

Airport 👆

Cabir : Manik where do we have to go now?

Manik : Well I have already made all the arrangements for the trip. For now the guide is waiting for us outside, so let's go out.

They came out and saw that whole place was covered with media, press and local crowd. Somehow they escaped from them and went towards the guide. The guide introduced himself.

Guide: Welcome to Manali! Hope you have a pleasant stay and enjoy to the fullest.

Dhruv: Thank you.

Navya : Bhai saab, why is so much of crowd and press gathered over here?

Guide : ma'am, there is a news that FAB5 is arriving today. But we don't know the time and all.

Hearing FAB5's name, Nandini and Navya got excited.

Nandini: Guys, chalo na I want to see FAB5 especially their lead singer. I am his biggest fan. I love his voice so much. He is a fantastic singer.

Listening to Manik's so many praises that too from Nandini, Fab4 gave him a teasing look.

Navya : Humey na uss ladke ko dekhna hai, the one who plays drums. The way he play drums, it's awesome.

Cabir smiled brightly hearing Navya. Well FAB5 used to wear face masks during performances so no one has seen their faces. They used to do this so that they could enjoy their privacy whenever they go out with family or friends.

Dhruv : What about you Abhi, you don't like FAB5?

Nandini: Dhruv, bhaiyu too loves FAB5. He really likes the girl who plays guitar in FAB5.

Dhruv: Ohh is it!

Nandini : Frankly speaking, t love the entire band. They are soo good. There are only two girls in the band but they are so much confident. I love their confidence.

Aliya : But Abhi, you haven't see her na then how can you like her?

Abhimanyu: Looks doesn't matter for me Aliya. What matters is the trust and pure heart.

Hearing Abhimanyu's answer, FAB5 were amused that how can someone like a person whom he has not even seen.

Cabir : Abhi, just a random question! What will you do about marriage as in, if you fall in love with someone else and your parents choose a girl for you whom you don't like then?

Abhimanyu: As of now, I cannot say anything. But if she is written in my destiny then definitely I will meet her and make her mine and if not then no one can do anything.

Mukti stared at him with moist eyes. Seeing her getting emotional, Manik side hugged her as he knows that how sensitive Mukti has become in these matters after that incident. Before Nandini, Navya and Abhimanyu could have seen Mukti, she wiped her tears.

Navya : By the way, don't you guys like FAB5?

Cabir : Yeah, yeah! We love them.
*in low voice* We love ourselves

Manik heared that and chuckled.

Manik : Guys, we are getting late! Let's move, I am very tired. I just wanna crash somewhere

Everyone agreed to him and got seated in the car. After 30 minutes they reached the hotel but it was more like a villa. Manik and Nandini were the last ones to get down from the car.

Manik : Did you like the place?

Nandini : Yess! I loved it. Infact previously we had planned to come here but because of some issues we did not get the chance and since then it was pending. Now I want to make lots of good memories in this place, but kash Amma aur Appa bhi hote.

Manik : Its ok, next time we all will come together. I promise we will make very good memories here.

They unloaded their luggage and went into the villa. They went near the reception area.

Manik : Hey! I have a booking in the name of Manik Malhotra for 4 rooms.

Cabir jumped on him saying

Cabir- Manik, I will stay with you!

Manik : cabir get down yaar, you are not a kid anymore.

Cabir made a bad face and everyone tried their best to control the laugh.

Dhruv: Buddy, I want to stay with Aliya. Is that possible?

Aliya blushed on that and girls started teasing her.

Manik: Ofcourse buddy!

Mukti : The innocent one is turning romantic haa, not bad!

Nandini asked something to Navya through eyes and said

Nandini : Mukti, if you don't mind we three can stay together.

Mukti nodded happily. Manik then asked Abhimanyu to share a room with them on which he agreed. The cancelled the booking of the extra room left. They went to their rooms and decided to meet for dinner.

I will end the chapter here.

__________________________

How was the update?

Did you like it?

__________________________

Love,
Radhika😘😘