32. Revelation

The Most awaited chapter is here..

Credit:  Priyankahoney and Myself

________________________

"Affection is when you see someone's strengths; love is when you accept someone's flaws."

________________________

After an hour everyone gathered at the restaurant and settled down for the breakfast. Manik placed the order for everyone.

Manik : Are you fine Mukti?

Mukti : Yes Manik, Nandu took care of me. She is like an angel you know!

Cabir, Aliya and Dhruv got amazed seeing Mukti praising someone other than Fab5. While waiting for the food to come,
girls started gossiping about everything and anything and boys started talking about sports. After having a lavishing breakfast Cabir said

Cabir : So Manik, what's the plan for today?

Aliya : Guys, lets go for shopping!

Boys shouted together, 'NOO!'. What shocked all of them more was that Nandini too shouted. Everyone looked at Nandini with a shocked expression.

Dhruv : Nandini, I think you heard it wrong. Aliya said S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G

Navya : This girl runs away whenever someone asks her to come for shopping.
She doesn't like shopping.

Aliya : Nandini but I have observed that the clothes you wear are very trendy and also the choice is so good. Who shops for you?

Nandini : Bhai and Appa shops for me. I am very bad at choosing things mostly when it comes to me. I go to shopping with them but mostly I just sit at one place or go around and do timepass. Shopping for others is easy for me but when it comes to me, I suck!

Cabir : Wow Nandu, we are so alike. Hi-five toh banti hai sister!

Saying that they both hi-fived

Cabir- Let's go and play video games.

Nandu : Sure bhai, Chalo

Hearing her calling him Bhai, Cabir's eyes got moist

Nandini : Sorry Cabir if you felt bad. I won't call you that again if you don't like it.

Before she could have said anything more Cabir said

Cabir : No no, it's ok. You can call me bhai, I felt good.

Nandini smiled brightly and hugged Cabir. FAB4 knows that Cabir have always craved for a little sister.

Aliya : Ok guys, lets go na...

Nandini made a horrified face. Manik saw that so Nandini asked him with her eyes if they can drop this idea. Manik blinked his eyes in assurance.

Dhruv : Before coming here, you went for shopping na Aliya?

Manik : Aliya we will go for shopping but some other today. Actually for today I have already planned something.

Mukti : And what's that?

Manik : I have planned some adventure activities like paragliding, trekking, river rafting and many more such things.

Abhimanyu knows that Nandini likes adventures so he got suspicious on Manik and decided to keep an eye on him (in a good way, after all a possesive brother he is)