3. Waiting

________________________

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
________________________

Same day,
At 1:00 pm, Restaurent

Same day,At 1:00 pm, Restaurent

It was lunch time when Nyonika and Ishita finished their work and decided to go for lunch

It was lunch time when Nyonika and Ishita finished their work and decided to go for lunch. They entered the restaurent and took their seat.

Nyonika: arre Ishu call Nandini na. Where is she?

Ishita: ya I will call her. Actually I called her some time back but she was not receiving the call. Let me try again.

Ishita calls Nandini again but this time also she doesn't pick up the phone.

Ishita: Nyo, Nandu is not picking up the call. Lets wait for her to call back. May be she is buzy with some patients.

Nyonika: Ok. Till then i will call Manik.

Ishita: hmm. Accha you call him, actually i have to use the washroom, so i will be right back.

Saying this Ishita goes to washroom,
and in the meantime Ishita's phone rang and seeing the caller ID Nyonika smiled to her fullest.

Nandini: sorry, sorry, sorry mom! Actually i was buzy with a surgery.

Nyonika: *smilling* relax beta! No hello no hi! direct sorry!

Nandini: Hello! Ohh Nyonika aunty, namaste aunty! Sorry voh i just got worried seeing mom's so many missed calls and because of that i started panicking.

Nyonika: namaste beta and its absolutely fine Nandu!

Nandini: voh, why was mom calling Anything serious? Mom is fine na and what about you? Are you ok?

Nyonika smiled seeing her concern.

Nyonika: yes yes beta we both are fine. Don't worry! Voh actually we are in the Restaurent near your hospital. Come join us!

Nandini: ohh i forgot, mom told me in the morning about it. I will be there in 15 mins aunty.

In the meantime Ishita came there too and was listening to Nyonika.

Nyonika: ok beta! Come safely.

Saying this they both disconnected the call and Nandini after informing at the reception about her leaving for some time left.

Here as Nyonika disconnected the call her phone rang.

Nyonika: hello!

Manik: yes mom, you called me!

Nyonika: yes Manik. Where are you? You were supposed to join us for the lunch right, remember?

Manik: yes mom. But i am buzy right now.

Nyonika: oh common Manik, kaam toh hota rahega na. Come join me for lunch.

Manik: but mom...

He was cut in between by Nyonika.

Nyonika: please Manik!

Manik: *sighing*ok mom, will be there in 20 minutes.

Nyonika: *smiling* yes come fast.

After that they disconnected the call and in the meantime while waiting for their children to arrive Nyonika and Ishita started talking.

Nyonika: finally like finally after years Manik and Nandini will meet each other na!

Ishita: yes, i am so excited.

Nyonika: i just hope that they get along well with each other.

After 15 mins, a girl came and back hugged Ishita.

Ishita: Arre meri bacchi! Aagayi tu, come sit.

Nandini: *whining* mom how do you everytime come to know that its me?

Ishita: arre you are my pyara sa baccha na, so it's not difficult at all. I can feel you.

Nyonika was enjoying the scene of mother-daughter duo going in front of her. She always wanted a daughter but God did not fulfill her that wish but gave her a very loving son in the form of Manik. Everytime she sees Nandini, she feels as if Nandini is her own daughter.

Nandini: hello Nyonika aunty!

She wished by hugging her.

Nyonika:  hello baccha. Come sit.

Ishita: Nandu, Lets wait for Manik then we all will have our lunch together.

Nandini: ok mom. I don't mind.

After this they started talking and were waiting for Manik to come.

(And one more thing guys, Nandini knows that Manik is Nyonika's son but she does not know that it is the same Manik of FAB5)

Precap: Manan meet!!!

Love,
radhika_20😘😘

~18th April'19