34. All's Well That Ends Well

________________________

"Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."

________________________

After having breakfast FAB5 met Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu.

Cabir- kya hua guys?

By his voice anyone could tell that he was nervous as hell!

Abhimanyu - *in cold tone* We have decided some thing!

Manik- What?

Nandini - Follow us!

Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu started walking ahead while FAB5 were following them.

They entered inside a room and FAB5 were shocked to see the view in front of them.

Understanding Navya, Nandini and Abhimanyu's intentions, FAB5 took them into a tight hug

Dhruv- Thank you soo much guys, you forgave us. Thank you!

Abhimanyu- Ek second, who told you guys that we forgave you?

Navya- Khud he sab kuch imagine kar rahe ho?

Fab5 were not able to understand anything. The view in the front was clearly indicating them that they were forgiven but Navya was declining it.

Cabir- *little bit in a hyperactive and irritated tone* Yaar Navya, tum bolna kya chahti ho? Say clearly!

Navya - Aye joker, you keep quiet!

Everybody chuckled silently and cabir made a bad face.

Manik- Navya please explain us what is all this? Did you guys forgive us?

Nandini- See, forgive toh as of now nahi kiya hai. For that you guys have to do something for us!

Alya- And what is that? We are ready to do anything for your forgiveness.

Mukti- Yes we are ready to do everything to gain your trust and forgiveness.

Nandini- Okay, if that's the case, then your punishment is in front of you only! Go for it!

Manik- *Smirking* I love this punishment.

Nandini- Stop smirking you Malhotra!

As soon as Nandini said this his smirk went to .............. (Fill in the blanks as per your choice 😂)

FAB5 took their positions
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You'll must be thinking ki what it is that our writer is annoying us so much!

See your self...