9. Is It a Prank?

________________________

"Having someone wonder where you are when you don't come home at night is a very old human need."

________________________

After bidding bye to Nyonika, FAB5 and Raj left for their respective work.

Here in the hospital, Seeing Nandini and Navya the nurse at the reception (priya) gave them a smile.

Nandini's cabin👆

Navya's cabin👆

After successfully finishing the meeting with sharma labels and signing the deal with them, Manik and Cabir left for Malhotra indutries, Alya for her fashion boutique along with Mukti (Mukti sometimes accompany Alya to her boutique to help her) and Dhruv left for his work.

Manik entered the office in his all time cool aura giving no heed to anyone. (typical manik you know!) The employees passed him a smile but he royally ignored it and entered his cabin.

In the hospital, Nandu returned to her cabin after successfully completing the surgery dead tired. She sat on her chair resting her head back

In Malhotra industries, Manik was doing his work when suddenly his phone flashed with an unknown number. Manik frowened looing at it but thought to pick it up.

Manik- hello! who's this?

Caller- Hi, am I speaking to Mr. Manik?

Manik- Yes, thats me!

Caller- Mrs. Nyonika has come to the NGO today and she fainted as soon as she came.

Manik thought that someone was pulling a prank on him

Manik- *calmly* May I know who is on the line?

Caller- My name is Aakash and I have been working in this NGO from the past 5 years with Nyonika ma'am nd her team.

Listening to his name, Manik suddenly remembered him as once Nyonika told him about a boy named Aakash working the NGO who is very dedicated for his work. Manik got up from his seat in shock!