17. Good Thoughts

________________________

"Who, being loved, is poor?"
________________________

At the time of meeting,
In conference room,

All the companies were sitting there including the Murthy's and the Kapoor's.

Soon Manik and Raj entered in the conference hall. Raj was ahead followed by Manik walking behind him. Manik and Raj in their all time famous classy attitude walked till their chairs with a stern expression on their face. All stood up to greet them.

As soon as Manik saw Harshad, he clenched his fist in anger remembering something about the past. But he controlled himself for the sake of the company and the project.

The meeting started and one by one everyone gave their presentations and explained its pros nd cons.

Now it was the time of the Murthy's. They were so tensed, but still Abhimanyu started with his presentation and at some point his presentation was hinting to give a loss to the company.
(The project they were doing was giving something good and beneficial to the poor people, as in to create a public facility for them.
I am not going into the detail for that. Hope you understand😊)

Raj- Mr. Murthy, according to what you are saying, you must be knowing that our companies might be facing some loss.

Harshad smirked listening to this thinking that his company will have more chances to bag the deal.

Abhimanyu- Yes sir! I am aware about it because more than your company we will be the ones facing loss. I know this might be sounding very irrelevant.

Raj- Then are you ok with the loss?

Manik was also curious to know his answer.

Abhimanyu- Sir, I agree that buisness is all about making profits, but at some point we all are humans first rather than buisnessmen. So as a token of humanity I am doing this. Even if it gives me loss, I am fine. Just giving a little bit to others won't take everything from me. The smile that will come on others face is something worth watching. At the end of the day you will feel that you have done something good being a human.

Everyone were amused listening to his answer. Manik and Raj were satisfied with the answer. In their minds, they had already decided about whom should the project be given.

Raman was having a proud smile on his face and his heart was swelling with joy listening to his son.

Raj- Great job Mr. Murthy. Never in so many years of my work I have heard this thing from a businessman.

After few more discussions the meeting came to an end and the Murthy's bagged the deal.

After the conference hall was empty, only 4 of them were left. Raj, Manik, Abhimanyu and Raman were sitting together and discussing some important clauses regarding the project.

Raj- By the way Mr. Abhimanyu, about your presentation, how did you come up with this amazing idea?

Abhimanyu smiled remembering something.

Abhimanyu - Actually these thoughts are not mine.

Raj and Manik were confused whereas raman knew what he was going to say.

(Any guesses?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu- Actually sir, my sister, my little sister was the one who had this thought. So all the credit goes to her.

Manik and Raj were highly impreesed with the Murthy's.

Raj- Mr. Murthy, I hope we are done with the contract for now.

Abhimanyu - Sir please don't be so formal. You can call me Abhimanyu or Abhi. That sounds better and same goes to you too Mr. Manik.

Manik nodded smilingly and after some time both the Murthy's and the Malhotra's bid a bye to each other and left for their respective homes.

-------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next?

-------------------------------------------------

You guys can follow me if you don't get regular announcements as after every Chapter, I post an announcement.

With Love,
Radhika😘😘