20. What Happened?

________________________

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

________________________

At party,

As soon as the dance got over, the sound of the applauses brought each and every couples present there out of their trance.

Realising how closely they (Manan) were dancing, Nandini blushed and Manik again got flat on her.

Later they all were standing near the bar counter, Nandini and Navya were drinking juice where as others were drinking wine.

Nandini- Navya I will be back.

Navya- Kya hogaya?

Nandini- voh I want to use the washroom. Soo i'll be right back.

Navya- should I come with you?

Navya asked as it was a new place for both of them so she thought it would be better if she accompanies Nandini.

Nandini- No its ok, I will manage.

Nandini left and the others were still talking. Manik noticed Nandini going but he thought she will be back in some time but little did he know that what blunder is going to happen.

Nandini came out of the washroom. She was washing her hands when she felt someone over there. She looked in that direction but then finding no one there she left the washroom.

Where she was going to reach near her friends she got a call which was from an unknown number. Thinking it of a patient's phone as emergencies can come any time, she picked the call but due to the noise in the party she was not able to hear anything so she went to the terrace.

Here Manik was getting restless again and again and this was seen by Cabir who asked him slowly as he was standing beside him only

Cabir- kya hua Manik? You looking restless, any problem? Washroom aai hai?

Listening to this manik rolled his eyes

Manik- No its nothing like that, just felling a little bit of restlessness. Anyway, I will just go and have a look around if everything is going perfectly or not.

Cabir nodded his head. Manik was just checking everywhere for Nandini when he got a call from his PA. So to talk to him he went to the terrace. As he reached there, what he saw made his heart skip a beat.

............

Soon the party got over, every one left for their home including the Murthy's and the FAB5.

-----------

Next morning
Murthy Mansion,

Ishita- Abhi and Navu, good morning. Had a good sleep?

Navya and Abhimanyu - yes mom!

Ishita- Good! Where is Nandu?

Navya- Ha bhai, where is she? Didn't see her from morning.

Abhimanyu- I received a message from her saying that an emergency has come in the hospital so she had to leave early and now will come late at night.

Raman- What about her meals? She did not have her breakfast as well!

Abhimanyu- Don't worry dad, she also told me that she will have her meals on time.

Raman- Then its ok. Otherwise you know na this girl never takes care of herself.