25. Shopping

________________________

"Marion and I have not climbed Mount Everest or written a great American novel. But we've had the joy of raising two wonderful kids, and watching them and their friends grow up into loving adults. And now, we're gonna have the pleasure of watching them pass that love onto their children. And I guess no man or woman could ask for anything more."

________________________

Next Day,
In Malhotra Mansion,

After having breakfast everyone left for their work.

Same was the scene in the Murthy Mansion.

Later in the office, Manik made all the necessary bookings for the trip so that they can enjoy to the fullest.

In Hospital,

Nandini was buzy with her work when she received Mukti's call.

Mukti- Hi Nandu! Sorry for disturbing you.

Nandini - No no Its fine. Tell me.

Aliya- Hey Nandu!!

Nandini - *Surprised* Ohh hi, you are also there.

Navya- aree Nandu hum bhi hai

Nandini- Ok guys kya hua, sab theek hai na?

Mukti- Yes. So I just wanted to inform you guys that Manik has made all the bookings.

Nandini- Thats great!

Aliya- Since Manik has completed his part of work, now its our turn to complete our work.

Navya- What is it?

Mukti- Alu, NOT AGAIN!

Aliya- Ofcourse yes darling!

Nandini - What is it guys?

Aliya- SHOPPING!!!

Mukti- Aliyaaa!!

Mukti sighed in frustration.

Navya- Yes no problem, I am free after lunch. What about you Nandu?

Nandini - I will be free after 4. Is that ok?

Mukti- Ya, so we all are meeting at 4:30. i will text you all the address. I will inform the boys as well. If they join then its well and good.

Navya, Nandini, Aliya- Okay, bye.

Mukti- Bye guys.

In Malhotra industries,

Manik was working when he received Mukti's call

Manik- Ha Mukti bol! Wassup?

Mukti- Good! Accha sunn, we all are going for shopping today. Wanna join?

Manik- Last week hi toh you guys went for shopping! Seriously you girls are impossible.

Mukti- Ok ok stop stop! I know we did shopping last week only, but it's not for me. It's for Nandini and Navya.

Manik- Nandini and Navya?

Mukti- Aree we are going on a trip na, so they both have to do shopping. You tell me, are you coming?

Manik- Umm...ok! Cool I'll be there. Text me the address.

Mukti- Great! So as you are coming now, it's your duty to convince Cabir, Dhruv and Abhimanyu to come with us for the shopping.

Manik- Ok! See you, Bye

Mukti- Bye idiot.

In the Mall, 4:30pm

It was 4.30pm and as planned all met in the mall

Aliya- Manik, waise toh you never come for shopping with us! Toh aaj?

Manik- *Staring intensely towards Nandini* Bas man kar raha tha ki ek baar mall dekh lu.

Mukti- What!?

Manik- *coming out of his trance* I Mean, I came because I was free. Nothing else!

Mukti- Okay.

Everybody went in different sections. Conincidently Dhruv and Alia, Abhimanyu and Mukti, Cabir and Navya, Manik and Nandini were together

In the shop,

Nandini- What are you buying Manik?

Manik- Honestly speaking, I don't want to buy anything. I just came so that Aliya and Mukti don't feel bad.

(We all know why you came Manik. Don't lie!!)

Nandini- You don't like shopping?

Manik- Not everytime. Anyways you tell me, need some help?

Nandini - Yes, I am getting confused between these 2 dresses. I will try them out and you tell me which one looks better.

Manik- Sure

Nandini came out wearing the dress and manik was clean bowled.

Manik- Nandini you are looking beautiful in both the dresses. Actually not only in this, you look beautiful in all the dresses.

Nandu blushed listening to that.

After shopping everyone gathered at the food court.

In the food court,

Mukti- So Manik, where are we going?

Manik- well, that's a surprise!

Both Mukti and Aliya pouted. After completing their food, they all left for their home ending an awesome day.

-------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Did you like it?

-------------------------------------------------

Love,
Radhika 😘 😘