8. Marriage? So Soon!!

________________________

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
________________________

Next morning,
Malhotra mansion

It was 8 in the morning when Nyonika entered into Manik's bedroom to wake him up from his deep slumber

Nyonika- Manik, chalo wake up. Its 8, you have to go to the office right?

Hearing the sweet voice of his mother, Manik shifted his head from his pillow to Nyonika's lap and snuggled into her waist.

Nyonika smiled seeing her grown up son behaving like a 5 year old.

Nyonika- *sighing* what is this manik? Common get up beta. Everyday I have to come to your room to wake you up. What will you do when you get married? In front of your wife, I will have to come to wake you up?

And bang on! Manik was up sitting straight with a poker face.

Manik- *whinning* mom! how many times do I have to tell you that I am still young for marriage.

Nyonika let out a small laugh hearing that!

At the same time, FAB5 entered his room and smiled seeing the mother-son duo. Seeing FAB5 Nyonika smiled and wishing them morning left the room.

Mukti- chal Manik get up, today we have a meeting with the concept labels about our new album.

Manik- *panicking* Oh yes! Give me 15 minutes, will join you guys.

-------------------------------------------------

Murthy Mansion,

Nandini- *shouting* Mom I am leaving for work! Bye!

Nandini's attire👆

Ishita - *running behind her* Nandu, Nandu! Wait beta. Have your breakfast first baccha.

Nandini- No mom I am getting really late.

Ishita - NANDU!! Come and have your breakfast now! No more arguments.

Nandini quitely came back and sat on the dining table to have her breakfast making a puppy face.

Seeing her Raman, Navya and Abhimanyu chuckled who were sitting on the dinning table having their breakfast.

Abhimanyu- Nandu, what happen? Why in so much of hurry?

Nandini- Bhaiyu, actually today I have a very important surgery at 12.

Navya- There's still time right, so?