13. Sweet Girl

________________________

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
________________________

In the Hospital,

After hearing everything, Cabir understood why Manik was smiling so much on that night after coming from the office.

Later Nandini and Manik both were about to enter the ward together, Nandini kept her hand on the handle of the door to open it and at the same time Manik too kept his hand on the handle to open the door.

Both kept their hands on the handle like this on each other. Nandini's hand and on top of that was Manik's hand.
(Hope u guys understood)

Both looked up to see each other and had a very cute eye lock.

Their eyelock was broken by...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any guesses?

Yes!

CABIRAA!😂
Who was coming from the canteen after filling his stomach

Cabir- arre Manik, Nandini, kya hua?

Manik and Nandini both left the handle together. Seeing that Cabir smirked and Manik gave him a glare. Getting embarrassed Nandini excused herself and entered the ward.

Inside Nyonika's Ward,

Nandini - Hi Aunty!

Nandini finished checking up Nyonika the final time and told Manik and Cabir that she can leave now.

Both Cabir and Manik carefully made Nyonika sit on the wheelchair and Nandini bended and helped Nyonika in setting her legs and dress from the down.

After that the trio left the hospital bidding a bye to Nandini and thanking her.

In Malhota Mansion,

The car entered into the gates nd stopped in front of the main door. Raj was waiting for the trio at the door to welcome them.

Raj directly came from the office to Malhotra mansion as Manik informed him about their arrival. Trio got down from the car and both Cabir and Manik helped Nyonika to sit on the wheelchair.

Seeing Nyonika sitting on the wheelchair Raj bended to her level and gave a peck on her forehead.

Raj- Welcome Nyonika! *holding her hands* Please take care of yourself henceforth. No stress ok?

Nyonika nodded her head cutely and said sorry to all three of them for not taking care of herself making them chuckle. Seeing the atmosphere getting emotional Cabir thought to make it light.