6. A start with a lie!

________________________

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

________________________

Nandini's pov

ohh god! his talks are literally making me blush.

control nandini, control!

end of pov.

Nandini- okk so i will start. My name is NANDINI MURTHY. I am a cardiologist. I am an independent women and I am single.

Listening to this Manik got really happy, but he was unknown to the reason of this happiness

Nandini- I love my family a lot and especially my ABHIMANYU.

Listening this Manik felt a ting of jealousy and he was getting angry, but the next second his anger flew away listening to her complete sentence

Nandini- My Abhimanyu a.k.a my BHAIYU!

He was mentally scolding himself for thinking such stupid thing but now his happiness knew no bounds hearing that Abhimanyu is none other than her BHAIYUU!

Nandini- I love my best friend Navya a lot. She is the one who knows everything about me, my soul sister. We have been best friends since college days. I love singing a lot, singing is my passion but I never tried or thought it as an career option. I hate those people who tell lies *frustrated*, for me next name of love is TRUST. And now coming to my favourite food, that toh you have seen now!

Manik- nice! You really are a very sorted person unlike me*chuckling*

Nandini- *laughing*. so now next is your turn as promised. So tell me something about yourself. Lets see what kind of a person you are!

Manik- soo to start with, My name is MANIK.

For the first time he introduced himself as Manik and not THE MANIK MALHOTRA, because he did not want to be the famous Manik Malhotra in front of her, but just Manik!

Manik- I work in Malhotra industries.
I love my family to the moon and back. I can go to any extent to protect them. Sometimes its difficult to control my anger but I am still working on it. I love my friends a lot. I love music, so talking about music, tell me what kind of music do you like, as in anything in specific? Favourite muscisian?

Nandini- I love music which is of slow genre and about musician, I dont like anyone in particular but yess i love the band FAB5!

I m a die heart fan of FAB5. My bestie and I both love the music of FAB5 and you know its lead singer's name is also MANIK!

(Look to whom she was telling)

I love his voice, though he has also given many solo performances but still unfortunately i have never seen him as I don't get enough time after my work to see the video clips, concert and all that stuff.

Manik was quite surprised to here that from her mouth. She loves Manik's voice and the person with whom she was sitting right now is none other than THE MANIK MALHOTRA, the lead singer of FAB5. But her next statement was enough to bring him out of his astonishment

Nandini- but you know what, I have heard from many people that he is very rude, arrogant and short tempered

Manik- *tense* Arre! Why do you believe on people, unka toh kaam hai to talk rubbish about everyone. You dont believe them! Its not like that.

Nandini- *suspiciously* And how can you be so sure about it?

Manik- *Stamering* Umm..not sure but its just that nobody knows him personally right except for his friends and family, so just on the basis of what others tell us, its not good to reach a conclusion.

Nandini- Yes you are right. I am fault here, I shouldn't have reached to a conclusion about someone's personality just because of others. My fault.

Manik pov

She is such a huge fan of FAB5 but she has not seen me or any other member, poor she.

*smilingly* but she is unaware of the fact that the person sitting in front of her is her Manik, FAB5's MANIK!

wait a second what did you say Manik?HER Manik! control man, control.

what will be her reaction when she comes to know the truth. For now let me not reveal my real identity.

Lets see what happens next, later on she will be soo happy to know that the person with whom she was speaking was only Manik Malhotra.

end of pov

-------------------------------------------------

So readers, how was the chapter?? Did you like it?

what do u think will be Nandini's reaction after knowing the truth??

Is Manik doing right by hiding the truth??

till then enjoy....👍👍

-------------------------------------------------

Your writer,
Radhika😘