I'm Done Runnung

All hope seemed lost.
Poe, Kaydel, Finn, Rose, Chewbacca, BB-9E and R2-D2 charged at the stormtroopers. They did so in honor of their friend, BB-8. They shot down a great many stormtroopers, but were soon forced to retreat. They had retreated to the other end of the courtyard and were running out of places to go.
"What are we going to do?" Poe asked.
"Run. I want to say run." Said Finn. "But I'm done running."
"Actually, I was going to say the same thing." Said Rose.
Finn looked at her in surprise. "Really?" He asked.
"Do you have a better idea?" Rose asked.
"We could call Rey." Poe suggested.
"She can't come, she has to take care of Ben." Finn answered.
"Ben?" Rose asked.
"Kylo Ren," Finn explained.
"Ben is Kylo Ren?" Rose asked.
"Yep," Finn answered.
"The Ben Rey kept talking to when she thought we weren't listening?" Rose asked.
"Apparently," Finn replied.
"I still don't trust him." Said Poe.
"That's why Rey needs to keep an eye on him. In case he turns on us." Said Finn.
"He saved our lives, I think we can trust him." Said Rose.
"We need Rey's help." Said Poe.
"So does he," Rose answered.
Finn nodded. "We fight as long as we can." He said. "But, if it comes down to it we'll call Rey."
The others nodded their agreement.
Then they all lifted their blasters and began to fire at the stormtroopers. But the stormtroopers continued to drive them back.
Soon, the army of stormtroopers had almost driven the Resistance army back to the palace wall. They were trapped between the palace and an army.
Inside the palace, Rey could hear the sound of blasters being fired and looked in the direction it was coming from.
Ben looked towards the sound, then back at Rey. He could tell she was worried. And he also recognized the look on her face, because he had felt it many times. She was being torn apart. He knew that part of Rey wanted to stay with him, but another part of her wanted to help her friends.
"Your friends need you." He said.
She turned back to look at him.
"Go," he whispered.
"But ..." She began.
"It's okay." He said. "I wish I could come with you."
Rey leaned down and kissed his forehead gently, then she grabbed her lightsaber and went to the door.
Poe, Kaydel, Finn, Rose, Chewbacca, and R2-D2 were under heavy fire. They backed up slowly.
Finn took a pace backwards, then he bumped into the palace wall. "I think now would be a good time to call Rey!" He called to Poe.
"Good idea!" Poe called back. He picked up the com link. "General Leia!" He said.
"Go ahead, Poe!" She answered through the com link.
"We're outnumbered. We request immediate backup." He answered.
"An army is coming soon, but we have no other backup." Leia replied.
"We don't need an army." Poe answered. "We just need Rey."
"Now that we have," said Leia. She turned to where Rey had been sitting, next to Ben. But found no one there. She picked up the com link. "We have a problem," she said. "Rey's gone."
"What?" Poe asked.
Finn tapped Poe's shoulder. Poe looked at him.
"I think I just found her," he said, and he pointed behind Poe.
Poe looked back and saw Rey approaching the army armed only with what appeared to be a staff. "She's here," Poe told Leia.