5

Mina

Mina

Hello, I'm Myoui Mina, 22 years old.
I'm a shy type person.
I can easily interact with anyone.
and have a long patience.
We came from Japan together with my cousins:

Minatozaki Sana,21
Cutie and sexy
bubbly

and Hirai Momo 21.
a jokbal lover

We move here in korea because of our parents business. Our parents are business partners but only Sana' parents manage here.We also agreed to study here together.

Mina's POV

We already got home but the scene earlier at the mall was still in my mind.I still see her face clearly in my head.
She looks like a goddess though her manners doesn't fit her .

"Mina-ah.! Momo called that startled me

" Wae?" I asked her

"Are you even listening?I was talking here but you were out of your mind." Sana complained and then pout.

We're in the living room and watching tv but my mind wasn't on it.

"Sorry. What is it again.?" me

"She said we saw a girl with short blonde hair that caught Sana's attention but you were not listening.  Daebak" Momo said in disbelief.

"Wait, don't tell me something happened at the mall earlier, am I right?" Sana ask curiously.

"What.?" me

"Yeah, I notice you wasn't yourself after we leave at the mall." Momo agreed

"Mind of telling us Minachan." Sana said

"Eehh?" me while my brow raised.

"Rigth Mina-ah. No secrets remember.?"Momo followed

Becauase we promised that no secrets between us I ended up telling what happened at the mall.

Flashback

I was on my way looking for some school supplies that I needed when I accidentally bumped with a tall girl.

"What the! Aren't you looking?." the girl said pissed while picking up her things

"I'm sorry. I didn't---." I stop while looking to the tall girl with a dark deep eyes.

"Am I seeing a goddess?" I asked herself while staring the person in front of her.
"She really is goddamn beautiful." I tell again to herself.

"Hey.! Staring is rude." she coldy said and glared on me

Suddenly someone called her and just left me without saying any word.

End of flashback

" Daebak.! She's beautiful like a goddess yet her heart is cold as ice." Momo said who can't believe .

"She look mysterious for me. I want to know her." I said absent mindedly

"Are you serious Mina-ah?" Sana

Jeongyeon

Hello.
Sorry for not introducing myself properly.Anyway I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, 23 years old, also from Taiwan with my cousin Tzuyu yoda.
I can say I'm reliable 'cause I'm older
and still chick  also a girl crush because of my appearance.

Yeah. I'm here in Korea with this Yoda because of their business though my parents have their own business too which are restaurants and they got already have branches in other countries.

Jeongyeon's POV

We just got home with Yoda and fixing our things we bought at the living room when I remembered something.

"Yoda Tzuyu." I called her with grimace draw on my face

"UNNIE.!! I told you don't call me Yoda." she yelled at me pissed.

"Wae? I want to.Hahaha." I said while laughing

"By the way, who's the girl you're talking with earlier? Is she you're new friend?girlfriend.?" I added teasing

"Anniyo. She's just a clumsy girl." she answered without interest

"Woaahh. This kid really.Daebak." i said teasingly

"YAHH!!! OSTRICH I'M NOT A KID!! she shout

"HAHAHAHA...Araseo. You're not a kid but still a baby." me while laughing

She didn't reply instead she throw a pillow from the sofa.

Tzuyu's POV

I can't believe this.Jeongyeon Unnie really  love teasing me.
After I throw the pillow to her I leave her at the living room and go on my own room to have some peace.

I just lay on my bed since we already eat our dinner at the mall because we just spend the whole day at the mall roaming around rather than staying home and get bored.

Anyway Unnie is a good company.I don't really hate her.She's the only person I trust and who knows my true personality.Although she really love teasing me.

I close my eyes when a thought come to my mind.

I remember that clumsy girl.

"She's beautiful but clumsy." talking to myself

Rather then thinking of non sense things I just get my phone and scan my social media accounts. I'm already sleepy and I didn't notice my phone slipped on my hand and fell on my face.So I decided to put it aside and sleep.