39

I've been here in the bath room for a while.I start a music on so no one could hear me.
I just let out my tears to flow with the water pouring on my body. I feel like I was stab with a knife on my chest and my  heart was like broken into pieces.

Flashback

"Ms. Chou have a tumor and it should be treated right away." the doctor said.

I was stunned on my place.I can't believe on what I just heard. No words escaped from my mouth. My mind was full o thoughts.

I'm asking myself why is this happening to myself. When I already living my life happily? When I already have those who I could call my friends?When I already have the one who makes me whole?

Those thought just makes my heart shred into pieces. I know Mina will be hurt and I don't want to tell her about it.I don't want to see her sad.

My tears keep flowing from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Mina." I mumbled.

A sudden knock on bathroom door snapped me back.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you ok? You've been their for a while now." Mina said out .

"A-ah.Yeah." I lied " I'll be out in a minute." I added and quickly washed myself.

"Ok." she replied.

I finished my bath and fix myself. I need to act like everything is fine.

I walk out the room and go where the others are. I saw them on the living room watching tv while Chaeyoung and Mina are playing video game.

I just stop for a while take a gaze on everyone of them. I' m really happy to have these people.
I sit beside Jeongyeon unnie where Nayeon unnie was clinging on her on the other side. Unnie look at me seriously and I just look back at her but move my gaze away.

"You should you call mom and dad." she said " I know they missed you.They just waiting you to call." she adde.

I know what she mean.She just can't say it in front of our friends.

"Ah.Yeah." I just agreed.

I just walk away where the others are and go to the library and locked the door so no one could enter.

I get my phone and dialed my mom's number.It only takes a few ring and she answered.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Baby? How are you now? Are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

I know they already know what happened because unnie won't miss anything to report what is happening to me.

"I'm fine mom." I replied assuring her."By the way where is dad?" I asked her.

"He's just beside me.He was really worried about you." she replied and suddenly I heard my dad's voice on the phone.

"Princess are you ok?" I could tell my dad is worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"By the way, we already decided to bring you back here as soon as posible and your unnie also agreed with it." my dad said

"What? You already decided but you didn't informed me?" I asked in disbelief. " But dad ----" I was cut off.

"You are going back here in Taiwan if I say so." My dad said with authority.

I just sigh." Fine.But can you give enough time with my friends.And I don't want the to know about this."

"If you say so, I'll give you a month.I think that would be enough but I'll send you personal doctor to check you out." he said.

"Thanks dad." I said in a sad voice.

I stayed inside the librarybfor a while and I decided to go out. When I opened the door  I saw Chaeng holding a book spacing out.Sadness was drawn on her face but suddenly she was snapped out by my presence .

"Have you been there for long?" I asked her

"A-ah. Sorry Tzuyu-ah." she said." Just enough to hear what you said." she added and I saw he

"Can you keep what you heard?" I asked her again.

"It was really hard to hide it from everyone Tzuyu-ah but I'm trying my best because I'm your bestfriend." she said that made me smile.

"Thank you Chae." I said and hug her.

She just rolled her eyes as a replied.