13

Tyuzu's POV

We're heading out the school when I stop on my tracks.

"Unnie." I called her

"Uhmm." Mina Unnie.

"Thank you." I said looking at her

"No. Its fine. But you owe me one." Mina look at me smiling.

" Ok. Then are you ---free this week end. Maybe saturday?" I ask her avoiding her eyes
"Ahmm.Maybe go out for a cup of coffee.?"
I added. I can feel like  my face is burning.

"Really? " she ask me

"If you don't want to then fine." I said with poker face

"No, I would love to." Mina unnie while smiling.

"Shoot.Stop smiling or else." I mumble silently.

I start to walk but she wasn't moving.So I turn around.

"What?" I ask her.

"Did you just smile?" she answered me with a question.

"I'm done." I mumble.

"So what?" I start walking leaving her behind.

"It's just---, you know its my first time seeing you smile like that. Can you smile again." Mina unnie with her poppy eyes.

"No." answered her coldly
This is what I'm telling about.When people saw me smile everyone are amaze or shock.

"Please.!!" she plead

"No, or else plan for saturday will be canceled." me with threat.

"Oh. Ok I'll stop." she  said pouting but then smile.

"Hand me your phone." me

"Why?" she asked.

"Just give it to me." she hand it over and I gave back after I dialed my own number from her phone.
" You can contact me in that number." I added

After we reach the gate. I saw Jeongyeon unnie looking like an ostrich with her phone on her ear maybe calling for someone.
I remember to check my phone and I' m right.

15 miss calls Ostrich

" Unnie.! " I called her luckily she look at our direction.

" I think you have to deal with someone." Mina unnie  said

"Yahhh.!!! Little Yoda!! I' ve been looking for you and I've been reaching your phone but you weren't answering." she was like angry mother ostrich nagging her chick.

"Don't you know how worried I am." she added with a really worried face.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." I just said. I know I did made her worried."What a shame Tzuyu.?Really? In front of Mina unnie?"I scold myself

" Thankfully I was able to contact the little cub and told me that you were with Mina.
" Mina-ah I' m sorry you just witness this." Jeongyeon unnie apologize to her with usual tone. She's back on her normal self.

"Its fine Unnie.I know your just worried." Mina unnie while smiling.

"Let's go home now.Mina-ah will we'll drop you home." Unnie suggested

"No,I'm fine unnie." Mina unnie

"I insist." Jeongyeon unnie

"Uh..Ok." Mina unnie

We are on our and no one was trying to broke the silence. But suddenly.

"Mina-ah.Why don't you come to our place sometimes." Jeongyeon unnie suggested.

" That sounds good.But is it ok?" Mina unnie take a glance on me

"What do you think ,Tzuyu?

I just give her a glare through the mirror and look away.

" Let's take that as yes." unnie said "I'll just give you a call ,Ok.?

And we just got arrive at here place.After we drop her off we go straight home.
Jeongyeon unnie didn't talk to me while we are on our way home.I know she's still mad at me.

"Tzuyu-ah, next time when you go somewhere or going home late inform me first so I won't get worried will you?" in her serious voice

She's about to walk out when I backhug her. "I'm sorry Unnie. I promise it won't happen again"

She turn around and face "I'm not mad at you.I just don't want to loose you too, you know that." I can see her sadness.

She pat my head and smile."Go now change and we'll have dinner."

I smiled back" Yes unnie." and head to my room and go back to have dinner.

After we finished diner I just went in my room.I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.But suddenly I heard my phone's notification.  I check what is it and I receive a message from unknown number.

Tzuyu-ah, its Minari.
                                                       what is it?     √
I just want to ask what time
will be going tomorrow?                

                                   be ready before 3pm
                                i'll fetch you up at sharp.  √

Ok, thanks

good night
                                                              night.      √