19

Tzuyu's POV

Our lunch finished with laughters and turned out really fun.First I asked myself  why did I met these guys.But this time I am happy I have them as my friends.We separated our ways for rehearsals.Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and mina unnie went to the Music room while me and the other four member went to the Dance club.

Our rehearsals ended but I still have no plan to leave.I just want make sure that I can perform all the dance steps well.

"Aren't you leaving Tzuyu-ah? Sana unnie asked me.

" Not yet."I replied shortly.

"Then we'll be leaving you her Yoda." Chaeyou said.

"Ok Little Cub ." I replied smirking.

"Yahh. Don't call me little because I'm still older." she exclaimed.

"But I'm still taller." and I let out a chuckle

The others are just laughing at us.

"Fine.We're leaving." she said hands up for sign of defeat.

"Bye Tzuyu.

" Bye. Don't go home late."

"Ok. Bye." I wave to them as they leave the room.I texted Jeonyeon unnie to tell her that I'll be home late and said she' ll wait me.

I turn on the music and started to move my body. I want every step and every move to perfect .I keep on replaying and dance to the music.But I didn't notice that someone is watching me.

I stop because I already feel tired and sit on the floor leaning at the mirror.Suddenly someone come near me handing over a bottle of water. It was Mina unnie.

"Ohh.Unnie why are you still here." asked her wondering why she's her and then grab the water.

"I am waiting for you." She replied.

"But why? It is already late." i said with my curiousity.

"I just want to wait you. "  she explained and sit beside me.

"Oh no.There she goes again." I'm talking to myself
"Ok. By the way thanks for the water." I said awkwardly.

My heart is pounding hard as if it want to go out and leave my chest. I calm myself and let out a sigh.

"Lets go now. Its getting late I know Jeongyeon unnie will be worried about you." she said

"Its fine. I already told her that I'll go home late." I explained.

"Then its good." she smile at me.

"I'll fetch you as exchange of waiting for me." I said.

"Ok. Thanks." she said.

Before we go home, we grab first some refreshments for the tiring day and talk about some stuff and drive her home.

Sana' s POV

Lot of already happened since we moved here in Korea.We've got new school, made new friends and now I have my love Dubu.I was very happy when me and Dahyun have same feelings for each other.Nad same goes for Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon.

Changes keep happening as the days pass.Just like for Tzuyu who is not really talking much but now she is but still savage though.

Before I forgot,there's still one more person.It's Mina, who is also showing some unusual things.I already have a hunch but I'm still not sure about it

"I'm home." Minachan said who just entered and sit resting her head on the couch.

"Why are you late?"I just asked her while my eyes are on the tv.

" Yeah, where did you go aftet the rehearsal?" Momochan interogate her.

"I sent you a message saying that I will something to do, right? she answered the question with another question.

" Right." I just ended the discussion.

She sigh.

"Minachan you can eat after you change.We already ate dinner while you're gone." she said.
"Its really a tiring day.I'll head to my room now.Good night." she added.

"Yeah." Minachan and I agreed.

"I'll change into pajamas." Minachan said and enter her room.

A little later she go to the kitchen have her dinner.

"Minachan I'll aslo go to be.Good night." I said because I'm already sleepy.

Before I sleep I sent a message to my love Dubu.

My Dubu.                                       Me
                                             my love dubu
why babe?
                                  I going to sleep I'm tired√

ahw.Ok good night babe

                                      ok.see you tomorrow. √

see you too. I love you

                                                      I love you too√

I put my phone on the table beside my bed.Because of the tiring day I easily fell asleep.