14

Mina's POV

I'm inside my room getting ready because any moment soon  Tzuyu will be here.
I just choose a skiny jeans and a white t-shirt.After I get dress I checked my phone.

I'll be there in a minute.

                                                   I'll be waiting √

And I walk out my room.I found Momochan and Sanachan having their own world.

Momochan is watching tv while eating.
Sanachan is focused on her phone smiling.

"I'm going out." I said and get their attention.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked

"Have a cup of coffee with Tzuyu." I explained

" Ohhhh.Our penguin is going out for a date with the maknae." Momo said.

"Its not a date." I said

"Ok, enjoy your date Minachan." Sana with her smirk
"Yeah." Momo added

I just wave back and head outside where I saw Tzuyu leaning on her car.

"Did you wait long.?" I askef as she open the car's door for me.I mouthed "thank you"

"No. Just got here." after she seated on the driver's seat.

We didn't talk along the way and silence filled inside the car until we stop somewhere which I don't have any idea.

We enter a cafe Tzuyu just told me to find a seat and she head to the counter and take the order. But suddenly she walk towards my place.

" What's yours?" she ask

"I'll just have Latte." I answered.

After she get my order she head back at the counter and get back with cups of coffee.
She sit infront of me and I was able to see her face freely.But it  make me uncomfortable because she's looking straight to my eyes.I looked away to avoid the contact.

I can feel a familiar feeling.
My heart beat fast.
The same feeling when I first met Jenie.
But I just ignore it."Maybe its something esle." I said on my mind

We've become silent for a while when she broke our silence.

"Thank you about yesterday." she said while her eyes on the cup.

"Its Fine. I was also looking for you.". -me

She look at me ." Why?"

"I -I get worried because you said you didn't feel well so I just want to check if your fine." I look down to hide my face and take a sip of my coffee.

I heard a chuckle.I look at her and saw her smiling.

"You're cute when you blush." and I was fluttered I feel like my face is burning this time.

After we finifshed our coffee we decided to walk around.And I see and toy store near by.

"Tzuyu-ah, can we go there for a minute." she just nod and I hold on her arm and drag her inside.

When I am busy looking around for some stuff toys I saw Tzuyu smiling holding a stuff dog.

"You're more adorable than that Tzuyu-ah." - I mumble

She look at my place and I look away pretending that I was looking for something.

Tzuyu's POV

I am busy looking around while  holding this cute stuff dog  I feel like someone is watching me.And I caught her staring but look away pretending that she was looking around.

A little later she found something.

"Wooah.So cuutteee...." Mina unnie while holding a penguin.

I can't avoid but stare at her smiling because of a stuff toy.I found her cute anyway.

As always happened. Unfamiliar feeling flowing in my body and I can feel my heart beat .
I just ignore it and go to the counter to pay  this stuff dog.

Meanwhile, Mina unnie came still holding the penguin and pay for it and we leave.

We are at the park and we' ve been walking  around when she complain.

"I' m a bit tired." said so I drag her at the vacant bench and leave her to find a drink.

After I get drink I go back and give it to her.

"Here." I hand it over and she accepted it mouthing "thank you."