41

Mina's POV

"Tzuyu-ah." I called her.I noticed Tzuyu was silent sitting alone at the garden.

"O-oh. Wae Mina-ah?" She asked me.

"I' m just wondering why are you here alone." I replied and sit on a chair beside her.

"Ahh.Nothing. It just make me feel relaxed here." she said and I rest my head with my arms on the table facing her. And she did the same facing me. "And I think I am more relax when I saw you." she said smiling that made me flustterer.

I touch her face and start caresing  and smiled back at her.

"You're really beautiful Tzuyu-ah." I juss said.

"I love you Mina."She said seriously looking straight to me and her eyes was like telling me something.

" I love you too Tzuyu-ah." I replied with a smile.

She come close to my face and suddenly I feel her kissed on my forehead.That is what I love the most from her.A kiss with her love and respect.

"Maybe we should head inside the house.Its getting dark and cold at the same time." she suggested and we walk inside the house.

"Dahyun my love." I heard Sanachan called Dahyun as we entered the living room. "Why are you so serious right now?" she added.

"A-ahh.Sorry my loves I think I just don't feel good right now." she replied as she was snapped back and look at Tzuyu and me.

"Sanachan you should take care of Dahyun. She might get sick." I said to Sanachan.

"But I think she's fine." she replied while her hand on Dayhun's forehead.

"I think you make her tired Sana unnie." Tzuyu said out of the blue.

"Yahh.Yoda you're thinking something erotic." Dahyun replied and throw a pillow to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just laugh at her and everyone also laugh.

"Maybe you should rest this night Sanachan. I think Dahyun drained her energy." Nayeon unnie  added teasing Dahyun.

"Yahhh. You're allowing that Yoda to think something erotic." Dahyun protested as the others are laughing ."And you're bad influencers." she added madly.

I just hit Tzuyu on her arm and gave her a glare.

"Why Minari?" she asked smiling

I just rolled my eyes as a replied.She just gave me a hug.

"Guys wanna hang out tomorrow?" Jihyo unnie asked. "Since its weekend." she added.

"Where?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Amusement park?"

"Beach?"

"Bar?"

They started asking.I rolled my eyes because I think they all suggested place where they wanted to go.

"I think you everyone has their own trips tomorrow." Tzuyu said and laugh.

"How about you Tzuyu-ah.Where do you want to go?" I asked to find out we she wanted.

She move her mouth closer to my ear."To your heart Minari." she whispered which made me flusttered and blushed.

"Ahamm. " Jihyo unnie caught our attention and we saw their eyes are on me and Tzuyu.

"I think I know a place." Jeonyeon unnie said raising her hand that caught back the attentions.

"Where unnie?" Chae asked her.

" Tzuyu's family have a private place where we can do picnic, some sort of arcade, and a bar." She replied while everyone listened.

"Wooahh.I think that's cool." Momochan said while eating snacks.

"Yeah.That would be fun." Dahyun said.

"We should travel early in the morning so we could have fun the whole day."

I think it would be a good idea and for Tzuyu have a rest for a while this time.She's been very busy this past day because after classes she still manage to meet their business clients with Jeongyeon unnie. But its odd that her business meetings are with the same schedule.
I just shook my her for that thought.

"Are you ok Minari?"  Tzuyu asked that snapped me out.

"Y-yeah. yeah." I replied and smile at her.

"I think its a good idea to have a short vacation." Nayeon unnie said suddenly " Since Tzuyu-ah and Jeongyeon became busy this this past few days because of school and business meetings."

"Yeah. You two should have a vacation. We know it would be hars for you to manage our studies and your business." Sanachan added.

"Y-yeah. Thats good." Jeongyeon unnie said and give her thumbs up.

Tzuyu's POV

"Y-yeah. Thats good." Jeongyeon unnie said and give her thumbs up.

I've been meeting the doctor that my dad sent me to check my conditions but my friends doesn't know about it except Jeongyeon,DAhyun unnie and Chae.

The others knew that me and Jeongyeon unnie was meeting some business clients.And Dahyun and Chae keep covering us up if they had any question about what we are up to.

After we planned what were going to do this weekend we all decided to go to our own rooms to rest early for the weekend vacation.

I've been laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling when Minari got out from the bathroom.

" I'm done Tzuyu-ah.You can use the bathroom now." She said while facing the mirror.

"Ok." I stand up and head to the bathroom. And I did all my rituals before I go to bed.
I lay beside Minari who is holding her phone and scrolling up and down.

"Can I have you here Minari?I want to hug you now." I said while showing my poppy eyes on her.

"Waahh.You're cute Tzuyu-ah." She said smiling and put her phone down on the table. "I wish I could see that all the time." she added and I wrap my arms around her.

"It feels comfortable now." I said while my eyes are close cuddling at her.

She's been touching my face for a while like she's been observing every angle.

"You're too perfect Tzuyu-ah." she mumbled.

And I open my eyes and look at her straight in the eyes.

"I love you Minari." I said seriously and I kiss her forehead and hug her again.

"I wish we could be like this forever but I think it would be difficult." I just said on my head.