33

"I'll take truth." Nayeon unnie said smiling while resting her head on Jeongyeon unnie' shoulder.

"I know she can't stand now that's why she take th truth." Dahyun unnie said and laugh pointing at Nayeon unnie who's realy drunk.

"So Nayeon unnie, what is the reason why you fall inlove with Jeongyeon unnie." Chaeyoung asked.

"Ohh.I could say it was love at first sight." she replied the question. "But I keep fallin' inlove with this person because she' s really a pure person.Her appearance might not show it but she is.I know Tzuyu know about it." she added while clinging on Jeongyeon unnie.

"Nabong was really drunk now.She's being sentimental." Jeongyeon unnie said with a chuckle caresing Nayeon unnie's hair.

Then Unnie spin the bottle and it pointed to Momo unnie.

"Truth or dare Momochan?" Sana unnie

"Da-dare." she replied hicupping.

"Show your best dance on us." Jihyo unnie said.

Dahyun unnie played a music.She stand from her position and start dancing while everyone are cheering at her.

"I think I'm not drunk anymore" Momo unnie said when she got back on her place.

She spin the bottle and it was pointed Dahyun unnie.

"Truth or dare?" unnie asked

"Dare." Dahyun unnie replied.

"Do your crazy dance unnie." I said.

She started a music and start dancing like crazy.Everyone was laughing hard because of her.

As the bottle spinned everyone got pointed and this time  it was pointed on my direction.

"Truth or dare Tzuyu -ah?" Chaeyoung asked me smirking.I know she have a silly idea.

"Truth." I just said.

"Well. Is the person you like is in this room." Jeongyeon unnie asked.

They look at me waiting for answer.I take a gulp of the soju before answering the question.

"Yes." I uttered and trying to hide my face.

" I wonder who is she." Jihyo unnie said

"Waah. She's among us, really?" Nayeon unnie looking at me smirking.

"Who is it Tzuyu-ah?" Mina unnie was really drunk now.She was being clumsy.

I just rolled my eyes and I don't have any plan of answering their questions.

"Minachan the bottle points at you. Truth or dare." Momo unnie said.

"Dare." She answered straightly and she's about to collapse because she was drunk as a cunt.

"This is now exciting." Sana unnie said smirking.

"If the person you like is here, kiss her." I really can't believe this people.They are all driven by the alcohol now.

Suddenly I felt her move closer to me and I look at her and to my surprise our lips are already kissed now.After the kiss she move a little and she my chin while I'm still shock.

"You're really beautiful." I heard her uttered before she fall asleep.I quickly catch her before she fall on the floor.

"That was a great show I've watch." Jihyo unnie said while clapping.

I look around and all their eyes are on me with grimace drawn on their faces except Nayeon and Momo unnie who are now sleeping.

"We should sleep now." I said to about the situation.I know my face was red now and I feel it burning because I was fluttered at the same time ashemed because it happened in front of everyone.

"We have four rooms.3 rooms have single bed while 1 have 2 beds." Jeongyeon unnie explained.
"Me and Nayeon on the last room.Dahyun and Sana will be at the room beside our room.Chae you will be at the room in the middle with Momo and Jihyo." She instructed.
"And as for you" pointing at me with a smirk. "You'll be with Mina." she added.

"You already planned , am I right unnie?" I said in disbelief.

She just give me smile and wink." Good luck."

We brought the other to their room because they can't walk straight forward.Lastly I carried  Mina unnie, her arm on my neck and my left hand on her waist to support her.

I never imagine I am doing this.I feel dizzy because of the alcohol but I' m still on my consciousness.I was about put her down on the bed but unluckily we out balanced and fall on the bed.Her body was on the top while me on the bottom.

"She was so heavy." I uttered to myself.I slowly move her body beside and I succeded.I place her body properly and put the blanket.

I suddenly stop for a while observing her face. "She is really beautiful." I uttered while my eyes on her.

Her lips are tempting me but I am not the kind of person that takes advantage from those are unconscious.I just gave her a kiss on her forehead and lay beside her  and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Morning comes and I was awaken because of the heavy feeling like someone was hugging me and warm breath was hitting my neck.

As I open my eyes I saw myself and Mina unnie hugging each other.

"I can't believe this." I tell myself.

I move slowly trying not to wake her up.I stare at her beautiful face and caressing her hair. I can't keep but to smile.
After a while I decided to leave the room before she woke up.