43

After I finished showing the place around, we all decided to take a rest because this is really huge to wander around.

Some crews delivered snacks for us while we are sitting around in the living room.

I saw Chaeyoung was now sleepy.

"Woaah.I'm tired." Momo unnie said while laying on the couch.

"We can go to our own rooms for now and have a nap." I suggested. "I know Chaengie is sleepy now." I added looking at the Cub who is also laying on the couch.

"Guys we'll be in our room,Ok." Nayeon unnie said while her arms wrapping Jeongyeon unnie' s waist.

"Ms.Park." I called her while she was doing something on a table not far."Please just call us for dinner." I added

"Come on Minari.I am already sleepy." I said while she was cuddling on me.

"Lets go.I know you are tired to.You haven't rest earlier after we arrived her." she said.

Mina's POV

Tzuyu is now laying ong the bed while I am sitting beside her.I know she was tired from our travel and showing us around their private place.

"Minari come here please.I want to cuddle with you." she said and pulled me beside her.

"Ok. As you wish Tzuyu-ah." I said smiling at her.The truth is I also want to cuddle with her.

"I'm gonna miss this." she said hugging me

"What do you mean Tzuyu-ah." I asked in confusion.

"A-ah. Nothing Minari." then she hug me tight.

After a few moments, I look at Tzuyu and she was already asleep.I feel there was something of with Tzuyu but I can't pointed out. Or maybe I'm wrong.I just feel that she was hiding something from me. Suddenly, I just decided to sleep.

I was snapped of my sleep when I heard Tzuyu moaned beside me.When I look at she looks like having a bad dream, moving her head from side to side and her face is sweating.

"Tzuyu" I called her while tapping her shoulder. "Tzuyu-ah wake up." but this time I shake her body trying to wake her up and this time I succeded.
She woke up with fear drawn on her face.

"Are you Ok?" I asked her and look at me and nodded.

"Y-yeah.I'm fine Minari. I just had a bad dream." She explained and I just give her a hug to comfort her.

"Its Ok Tzuyu-ah.I'm here." I said comforting her.

"Thanks.I'm fine now because your here." she said smiling at me and her fear was gone.

I let go of the hug and stand up to look for a towel. I sit back when I found one and she was just looking at me.I started to wipe her sweat from her face.

Tzuyu was just looking at me seriously that made me stop wiping her face.

"Why Tzuyu-ah? I there something wrong?" I asked her with cofusion.

"Anni. I'm just wondering how did I found someone like you.You're perfect." she said smiling at me.

I was flusterred of what she said and I was trying to focus of wiping her face when suddenly she hold both of my hand that made me stop.

"Sorry Mina but I can't resist it anymore." she said looking into my eyes.

"What is---" I was cut off when I already felt her soft lips into mine.My eyes got widened and my heart start racing.I could feel like butterflies are tickling my stomach now.She move her lips slowly into mine and I close my eyes and kissed her back.

And then she slowly move her head away from mine and look at me smiling.

"My Minari is blushing now." she said while holding my face with her both hands.

I really could feel like my face is burning now and I hit her.

"Why did you do that?" I asked flusttering.

She just chuckle and give me a hug.

"You know you're too cute to act like that." she said while still her arms around me. " I love you my Minari." she added.

I smile and just cuddle at her. " I love you too Tzuyu-yoda."

"I think I gonna like it when you call me with that nickname." she said and kiss my forehead.

I look at my wrist watch and it's already 6:45 pm.

"Maybe we should go down now." I said looking out the window and see the sun was already set.

"Yeah. Lets go now." she said and hold my hands interlocking our fingers.

"You know Tzuyu-ah I think I don't want to let this off." I said raising both of our hands while walking.

"And why is that?" she asked with furrowed brows but smiling.

I smile at her." I feel more safe when I'm holding this." I said pertaining to her hand on me.

"I will keep you safe Minari, you know that." she replied

"Hey.You two drop your sweetness." Chaeyoung said while the others are looking at us.

"I think you should find your parner now Little Cub.Your getting envy now." Tzuyu said that made everyone laugh.

We are now on the dining room for our dinner.

"Yeah.You should find one." Dahyun agreed

"Yahh. I'm not envy Yoda.I'm too young for that." Chae said whining

"Too young my face Little Cub." Jeongyeon unnie said smirking. "In maknae line you are left behind." she added pointing Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Yahh." she's growling now. " I'd better wait for the right time for me and I don't think it would be now. I'm still busy for my painting and studying."she explained.

"Ohh.Our Little Cub is matured now but still Little." Jihyo unnie said and everyone laugh and she just glared at us.

"How about you Momochan?" Sanacham asked her.

"My heart was already taken guys." she said that made us confused.

"What?You're taken by whom?" Nayeon unnie asked curiously.

"By my jokbal." Momochan replied while eating. We just face palmed of what we heard.

"Woaahh. I can't believe Momo unnie."  Dahyun said in disbelief and we started laughing.

I saw Tzuyu rolled her eyes in disbelief and turn to Jihyo unnie.

"What about you Jihyo unnie?"

"Yahh.Don't you know guys?" she said seriously looking around us.

"What?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"I'm in relationship with all of you. I'd better have you than someone else that may break my heart. Maybe time will come for that.Atleast with all of you I'm contented." she said and smile

"That's our Jihyo unnie." Momochan said hugging on Jihyo unnie

"God Jihyo!"

"God Jihyo!"

"God Jihyo!"

We cheered while sitting around the table.We had a fun dinner together with laughters and teasing.