36

Chaeyoung' s POV

As expected, Tzuyu did call me.We are here at a cafe now.I know she want to tell what happened with her meeting with Mina unnie.

"So, tell me Tzuyu.What have you two talk about?" I open up the conversation.

She was so serious and her face was on her usual poker face.Suddenly it change to my surprise she was blushing.

"Omo.What's with that face?" I said pointing at her.

"I already told her." she said smiling " And she feel the same way." I can see that she was fluttered.

"Yaahhhh." I screamed and give her a hig five.

"Thank you Little Cub.Without you I can't do this." she said seriously.

"Hey!! I told you don't call me Little Cub." I whined.

"Seriously,this kid."  I uttered but even she call me Little Cub I can't really get mad on her. I know she' s a good person.Even if she' High she wan't to remain low. I just can't imagine to have a friend with a high status but she never treated us, her friends as a trash.

"Wae.?Its cute though." she said.

I just let out a chuckle.
"When are gonna tell the others then?"

"We are still dating.I'm not sure." she replied.

"Tell them already Yoda.I think they already smelled what's with you and Mina unnie." I said pushing her.

"Ahrrg.I can't believe you." roling her eyes on me."I should ask Mina first."

"Oohhh. Asking for approval? Is that really you Yoda?" I asked her.

But suddenly she was now holding her head and I was alarmed because she scream in pain causing to get attention from people around.

"Aaahhhh." holding her head and she was about to fall on the ground but I quickly catch her.

"Ms.Chou." a guy rushed our place.

Four men in diguise approach us making sure people won't get close to her.

"Please lets bring her at the hospital!!" I asked the man and he lifted her to carry her to the car.

I get my phone on my bag and call Jeongyeon unnie about what happened to Tzuyu.

"Unnie!!!" I yelled at the other line.

"Hey .Don't shout." she complained.

"Tzuyu just collapse right now." I told her.

"What.?? Where are you now? I'll go there." She said with her worried voice.

"Where heading at the nearest hospital right now.Lets just meet there." I said.

Tzuyu have been sleeping for an hour now and Jeonyeon unnie just got here a while ago.We are waiting for the doctor who took an examinations on Tzuyu.

Suddenly I saw Tzuyu moved and she open her eyes.Looking at the room where she is.

"Tzuyu-ah are you ok now?" I asked her

"Is your head still aching?" Jeongyeon unnie said worriedly.

"I'm fine unnie. Maybe I'm just tired." She said and smile to calm Jeongyeon unnie.

Unnie just heavily breath out.
Meanwhile the door creek open and the doctor enter the room.

"Good evening Ms.Yoo, Ms. Son and Ms. Chou." he greeted us.
"May I asked to whom should I speak for the result of the examination?" he asked.

"You should tell us here now." Tzuyu said in authority and the doctor bowed.

She explained the examination result that made us three stunned.
"I can't believe this." I blurted out.

Tzuyu haven't recovered yet of her amnesia but there comes another problem.
I look at Jeongyeon unnie who started crying silently on her place.And Tzuyu was laying on her bed with her face in disbelief.

" Everyone will come here sooner. What should we tell them." I broke the silence and look at them.

"Don't tell them the truth and tell them that it was just like before." Tzuyu said that makes me and Jeongyeon unnie look at her with brows knitted.

"Please. I don't want them to worry especially Mina." She pleaded

"Promise me Tzuyu." Jeongyeon unnie come close to her. " Promise me that you' ll be strong and fight this." she added.

"Yes unnie." she said and gave unnie a smile.

I just became silent the whole time.

"Chae." Tzuyu called that made me look at her." Thank you because for the second time you were there." She said and smile at me.

"Yahh. Its nothing.You're my bestfriend
so what friends are for." I smiled back at her. But I can't deny the truth that she have a burden.

A little later our friends arrived at the hospital.They came to Tzuyu rushing.Me and Jeongyeon unnie are just looking at her and the others.

"Hey.Guys stop it. I'm totally fine." Tzuyu said asuuring to other that she's fine.

"Are you sure?" Mina unnie asked her worriedly.

"Yeah." she replied

I just let out a sigh.I pity Mina unnie for lying but I am more pity for Tzuyu having a big burden on her shoulders.