40

We've been spending days altogether going school,going home , eating together and and having fun together. And I wan't to spend more time to Mina.

I've been here at the rooftop where the place I could go when I want to have some peace for a few minutes now.This place is now become my favorite place since I have good memories here.

"Tzuyu-ah." Chaeyoung called that made me look at her.She was holding two cans of soda and handed me the other one.

"Thanks." I said when I accepted it."I will miss this place."

She look ate me seriously."So, what's your plan now?" she asked  and sip on her soda.

" I still have no idea." I said and let out a sigh.

"You'll be leaving after this month, how are you going to tell the others." she said seriously.

" I think its better to tell them on the day of our flight." I replied.

"And Mina unnie?" she asked.

"It would be hard for me and same for her.I know that I might hurt her but I think it would be better if she doesn't know that I'll be leaving her behind." I replied sad.

"It will be really hard for her for sure. We know that." Chae said in sad tone.

"I know." I replied and I feel pain in my chest now.
"And if she fall inlove again, I wish it was with you." I added that made her surprised.

"What?? You're joking right?" She asked me in disbelief.

"No." I smiled at her bitterly. " I know you can make her happy."

"That would be ridiculous. We both know that she love you so much and I don't love her." she objected.

"I know. I'm just saying." I let out a chuckle because of my stupid thought.

"Hey. If you got there just give me a call if you need anything." she said seriously.

"Yep. Thanks." I replied.

And suddenly we became silent for a moment.But we heard the door creeked open and Dayhun unnie entered with her serious face walking towards our direction.

"I can't stand it anymore." she said with her serious face.

"What is it unnie?" Chae asked her.

"I know you've been hiding something from us."she said " And I hear it all just now." she said and I can't tell her expression. I can see anger from her face but I also see a sadness in her eyes.

Chaeyoung and I became silent.She was just looking both of us waiting for answers.

"Maybe you should tell her Tzuyu-ah." Chae suggested.

"B-but unnie if I tell you the truth I have a favor to asked you." I said to Dahyun unnie but she just look into my eyes.
" Promise me that you won't tell the others about it."

"Then let's see how complicated it is to hide from the others." she seriously said

I started telling what happened at the hospital the day and what the doctor said about my situation.I also tell her about leaving Korea . And I only have a month to spend with them before leaving.

Dahyun unnie became silent.We can hear no words from her.

" Unnie can you promise me?"  I asked her while Chaeyoung was just listening.

"But our friends." She said "I think they have to know."

" The reason why I don't want you to know about this unnie is that I know you will just get worried." I explained to her. " I don't want the others to get worried."
"And if something happen to me

Dahyun's POV

I can't believe what I just heard.
I rest my face on my hands trying to understand her situation.I can't help but  my tears starts to fall down on my face. Tzuyu's life was so unfortunate and unfair.

" Unnie stop it." Chae said when she realized that I'm crying now.I look at her and I can see from her eyes that tears wanted to escape but she's just holding it.

"Why of all people it has to be you Tzuyu-ah?" I asked

"I keep asking the same question unnie but I don't why?" she replied seriously with sad voice.

I know everyone will get worried for her.And I am already worried for her.How she can manage to smile if she was carrying a heavy burden.

"Unnie you should fix yourself and lets go home." Chae said suddenly and I did so. "Everyone will be waiting for us now."

Since Tzuyu was in the hospital I saw Jeongyeon unnie and Chae was being silent. And I keep observing their actions when Tzuyu got home.I had that feeling like they were hiding something from us. And one thing that made me more curious is that Tzuyu was showing her sweet side to everyone which is I really don't understand at first. That is the reason why I decided to follow Chaeyoung secretly.
I really don't have idea what they were trying to hide from us.Not until now that I know the truth.