7

Son Chaeyoung

Hello. I' m Son Chaeyoung, 20 years old
My friends call me Chae.

Chaeyoung's POV

This is the first day of school and the only person I know here is Dahyun unnie who is my friend since middle school.

I want to be friend with my mysterious classmate name Tzuyu and the other three which are from Japan.Momo, Sana and Mina.
Time passed and its already lunch time.Dahyun unnie and I are about to leave but I decided to invite Sana, Mina, Momo unnie  and Tzuyu for lunch.

"Tzuyu-ah, wanna join us for lunch? We'll introduce you to our friends." I said

"You too Sana Unnie, Mina Unnie and Momo Unnie." Dahyun unnie added.

Tzuyu is about to leave when I cling on arms so she won't able to decline.

"Come on Tzuyu-ah, please?" and make my puppy eyes.She just rolled her eyes on me.

On the otherside, unnies accepted our invitation.

While me and Tzuyu headed first to the canteen.

Tzuyu's POV

We are heading now to the canteen.
I don't really have any plan on joining them for lunch instead with Jeongyeon Unnie.. But how am I suppose to go when this Little Cub is clinging on me.
I don't have any choice and this cub keep dragging me.

As we enter the canteen, I feel that all eyes are on our direction. I hear some whispers and some are giggling.Some student were squealing. I just give the my cold stare.Luckily, they avoid my deadly gaze.

"Tzuyu-ah, unnies, you can go that spot over there and just wait for us.We'll just our foods.". Dahyun unnie.

I just headed to the spot she's referring and wait.Those three followed just after me.

"I can 't believe I'll be having  lunch with this clumsy." I blurted to myself while looking with her.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are now back with trays of food and serve to us.

"At any moment our friends will be here." Chaeyoung said.

"Speaking of, there they are." pointing to three students who entered the door.

"Jihyo unnie!" Dahyun called while waving her hand to the first one who entered.A grimace form in my face for the last one who entered.

"Hey Little Cub. Dubu." she wave back as they come near.

"Ehh.?" the one named Momo unnie reacted

"Eeehhhh.?" followede by Miss Clumsy name Mina

"Yahh. unnie stop calling me little." chaeyoung complained.

"So cute." Sana unnie blurted while smiling.

"So, what we have here.?" the one with name Jihyo unnie's friend.

"Our two maknaes got more friends.Mind if you two introduce them.?Jihyo unnie to chae and dahyun unnie.

" yeah, Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie this is Mina, Sana, and Momo unnie and the last is Tzuyu." Chaeyoung

"Hello I'm Park Jihyo."

"Hello, I'm Im Nayeon."

Both said and give a shake hand.

"And, oh we also have one new friend her everyo---." Nayeon unnie's sentence was cut by someone

" So, my Baby Yoda  got new friends." the ostrich blurted out and smirk.

"And the same with you OSTRICH." I fired back and she was caught off guard.I smirk

The rest where looking for the two of us back and fort just like they were in the middle of a war.

"Wait. " Nayeon unnie "Do you know each other?" she added

"Yeah." we replied in unison.

Jeongyeon unnie added." She's my cousin."

"Ooohhhh."  all of the unison.

After lunch we head  back on our room. As usual classes are bored. I just look out the window and enjoy the beautiful view out side.

All of a sudden I feel like someone is watching me I look at my right and caught her staring at me.

And then I feel a strange feeling on my body.My heart start to pump faster.
She move her gaze away and I just look out the window again and ignored what I feel.