55

Jihyo's POV

Tzuyu's mom and dad brought us at a restaurant near the hospital. Its a bit awkward for all of us because it is the first time that we meet them personally. Tzuyu and Jeonyeon were left at the hospital but its fine because they have some bodyguards.If anything urgent happen we will know.

When we arrived, foods are already served and I take a glance on my friends and they are in awe.

"Please. Be seated and don't be shy and eat with us." her Tzuyu's mom that draw our attention.

The members started to move on their place and eat but still awkward.

"Don't feel so awkward with us besides you are the first group of friends that Tzuyu introduced. She never had since her entire childhood,not until now." Her dad said.

All of our eyes are on her parents because of surprise.

Her mom chuckled. " I know you won't believe it but that is true.She never did until this time. Jeongyeon is the only person she trust ever since she woke up from her traumatic experience." her mom explained.

"She became cold toward other people around her.She keep pushing them away and she just wan't to be alone all the time. We can't do anything about and just let her do what she wants.She never wanted to know her as my daughter so we just keep it as a secret because she don't really like attentions and I hope you already know that." her father added and smile.

"And for that we are thankfull because you still choose to stay with her." her mom said and became seriously and sad." And even she is going through a hard time you are still here."

All are just listening when I look around but Mina is looking down who wipe her face.

"Wait. Lets drop this drama for now ." her father said and smile.

Tzuyu's father started to joke around that made the mood changed.We are now laughing hard and having fun while enjoying the foods.

I never thought that Tzuyu's parents would spend time like this despite of their busy schedules for business.Maybe it is the reason of their success, not just meetings related in business but they can get along and spend time with others.

"Ahahhm." Tzuyu's father draw our attention. " Ahh. Since you are all Tzuyu's friends I think you have the right to know that we already decided that after two days we'll send Tzuyu abroad to continue her medications and treatment."

After hearing it everyone look down and sadness are drawn on their faces.
Suddenly I saw Chaeyoung raise her hand.

"Yes?" her dad asked Chae.

"I thought it would be after a month?" Chae asked.

"Wait.Chae you already know about it?" Mina asked surprised knowing that Chaeyoung already knew about it.

"A-ah.Sorry unnie. I forgot to tell you since you already knew about Tzuyu's condition. Tzuyu doesn't want to tell you all at first." Chae explained looking down.

We all look at Chaeyoung who is looking down and also look at Dahyun who widened her eyes.

"Yahhh. Don't look at me like that.All I know was Tzuyu having her tumor . But I have no idea about Tzuyu leaving." Dahyun defend herself raising both of her hands up.

"Girls cut it.You should not fight because of that.Maybe Tzuyu didn't tell you about it and we discussed that we'll sending her abroad after a month. But because her condition got worst we will send her after two days to prevent and treat her tumor." Tzuyu's mom explained.

"The treatment would not be easy for Tzuyu because might not endure it.We just want you to encourage  her to fight and pray for her.

Mina's POV

After the meal and serious conversations, everyone head back to the hospital. I was walking behind the others thinking about Tzuyu. My heart was in pain now and I feel like it could kill me any second. I was trying to hold my tears to hide it from anyone.

"Mina. Honey are you ok?" I heard Tzuyu's mom. "I know you were having a hard time because of Tzuyu's condition." she added that made me look at her eyes.
"Me and my husband already know a relationship between you and Tzuyu and I know beside me and her father. You are also the person who is in great pain."

I can't even say a word but my tears started to fall now and I can't even hold it anymore. I don't even know how to lessen Tzuyu's situation and I can't even help her.