6

Tzuyu's POV
We're here at front of JYP WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY.
My mom fetch me and unnie for first day of school.

"Bye baby. Call me if you need something, both of you, Ok?" my said

"Yes auntie." unnie replied and kiss on mom's cheek and I do so.

"Jeonyeon-ah watch for your cousin, Ok?" my mom added

I just rolled my eyes.

"No problem autie. I'll watch over my baby sister." unnie said and patted my head.

We are now heading on our designated room but eyes of students are looking at us.

"Yah. Tzuyu-ah look at them.I think they are amaze because I am with a yoda." unnie whisper and chuckle.

"Unnie!!! I replied glaring at her

We already got our schedules and room number so we don't have to go at the headmaster's office and walk straight to our room.

Jeongyeon unnie and I parted our ways because I'm still a sophomore student.

As I reach our class room, every pair of eyes are focused on my direction but I didn't mind.I look for a vacant seat near the window and I found several on the left side 2 rows from the back.

While on my seat, 2 persons approach me and sit on my vacant seat in front of me.

" Hello." both said in unison

I just give them a glance.

"I'm Kim Dahyun but you can call me Dahyun" she introduced herself

"I'm Son Chaeyoung and you can call me as you please, nice to meet you." the shorter one said

"Chou Tzuyu" I replied shortly

Thankfully, our professor entered our room.

"Good morning class, I am Jung Hee Jo your PE instructor and class advi--"

Sudden knock interupt his introduction.

"Yes?" Mr Jung asked and approached those students outside the door.A few seconds:

"Ok.  Come in and just find your seat." I just heard Mr. Jung said while me looking outside the window beside me.

Unfurtunately, the only vacant seat was one on my right side and two on the back.

The first two person entered and took seats  on my back and one on me side.

Mina's POV

"We're already late." I said while walking fast through the hallway heading to our room

Sanachan knock the door and seconds later.

"Yes?" the guy who's talking in front  asked, I think he's our professor.

"Good morning sir." we greeted him

"We just got here from the head's office and she told that we belong to this class." Sanachan explained

"Ok. If that so, come in and just find your seats." and Sana-chan and Momo-chan go in before me.

I seated without looking on my seatmate and focus of what Mr. Jung discussing in front of the class.

"As sophomores, you need to  introduce start from the front row.". and the introductions started.

Its my seatmate turn to introduce herself and I was shocked when our eyes meet but I didn't show.

" She was that girl I encountered at the mall." I said to myself.

"Chou Tzuyu, 20, from Taiwan." she introduced shortly but cold. She took a glance at me with her deep dark eyes that give shivers on my body. I just look away to avoid the eye contact.

Sanachan and Momochan notice and give me "what-was-that-look"

Everyone's eyes are all focused on her.
I hear some say.

"Wow. She's beautiful.

" We have a classmate like a goddess."

"Woaahh.Daebak."

"I like her."

Those are just some of the words I could hear from my classmates.Even I couldn't lie . She is really beautiful.
But still mysteriuos for me.Maybe she's more beautiful if she smile.
And now its my turn.And walk in front.

"Hello. I'm Myoui Mina, from Japan.Please be good to me.

And the introduction goes on.

" Hello, I'm Minatozaki Sana, also from Japan." Sanachan

"Hello, I'm Hirai Momo, from Japan."

"Ok class, our dicussion will be next meeting.We don't have enough time now.
Good bye" Mr. Jung said