31

Tzuyu's POV

They didn't stop asking about my personal life.So , I decided to finished my food and leave the dinning room.

I was playing video games when they finished their lunch.

"I can I join you." Mina unnie asked me.

"Ahh.Yeah." she sit beside me and took the other controller.

I became conscious when she sit beside me.They game start but my attention was on her.

"Hey. Your not playing it well.I know you're good at this." she said while playing the game.

"Where are the others?" asked her.

"They are at the garden preparing some games later in the evening." while her eyes on the game.

"Ok." I replied shortly.

" YES.!" she yelled in happiness." I win." she said smiling.

"I just let you win it." and rolled my eyes.

"Is that so?" she asked smirking. "Then lets make a deal.We will play three times and if you got two wins then you can give a dare but if I got two wins then I'll give you the dare." she explained.

"That's a good idea. Then I'll show you how to play." I said wearing a grimace.

We start playing the game and I got the first win.My hands in the air celebrating .

"See.I told you." I said with smirk.

"Don't celebrate too early.We're just starting."  she replied

And we start the second game seriously.She's good at playing but I wont let her win.I'll make sure that I am the one who will give the dare. But as the end of the game, she win it.

She gave me a glance smirking.

" You're just lucky." I said in disappointment.

We started the third game.I'm giving my best in this one but I can't deny that she is  really good on playing.In the end I was defeated.

"Ahhrrg." I whined.

" YESS!!!!" she yelled for winning the game.

I lay my back on the the floor and sighed for lossing the game.

"I'll think for the dare baby girl." she said tapping my face which made really conscious and blushed.

"I think Tzuyu lose the game,am I right?Momo unnie said who just entered the door from the garden with the rest of the group.

" Yeah. I win." Mina unnie said with her gorgeous smile.

" I'm telling you Tzuyu-ah you won't win against that woman beside you. She an amature player. " Sana unnie  added

"But I think that it doesn't to if Tzuyu lose." the little cub suddenly said that made me look at her.
" I know she enjoyed the game with Mina unnie." she added looking at me with a smirk and sit on the couch.

"Lets start working now." Nayeon unnie said while clinging on Jeongyeon unnie.

"Yeah.We need two groups to buy some stuff and foods.Also one group will stay and prepare everything with Ms. Jung." Jeongyeon unnie added.

They decided to do rock, paper scissor for those who want to stay.And is turns out the four are staying which are the little cub, Jihyo,Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie.

"Ok. Its decided.Me ,Dahyun and Momochan will be together." Jeonyeon unnie said." As for you two.You will be partners." she added pointing at me and Mina unnie.

" It think this is exciting." Sana unnie said and I think they all plan this.I just rolled my eyes in disbelief.

" Lets get going now.Tzuyu and Mina are going to supermarket for snacks and beverages while me,Dahyun and Momo are going to buy the foods." she explained.

"Lets go." Dahyun unnie said.

"Enjoy time Yoda." Nayeon unnie said looking at me smirking.I just give her a glare.

"Fighting." Chae mouthed at me.

I think I know what's on their minds.

"Let' go Tzuyu-ah" Mina unnie said and held my arms dragging outside.

Before we leave I know that two bodyguards will accompany us.So I told then to wear a disguise and never go near where I am.

We arrived at the nearest supermarket and started to look around for some snack and drinks.

"Oh..Caramel." I said smiling when I saw a caramel because its my favorite.

"Woaah.Its my favorite." Mina unnie said

"Then lets take this." I said and put it on the cart.

"We need to but some whine.They would be mad without those." She said and we head to the whine section.

After we got all we need,we pay and take a short walk.

"Oh.Yoda." Mina unnie said pointing at a claw machine "Can I have that yoda Tzuyu." with her poppy eyes.

I just smile at her." Fine."
I failed to get it on the first, second and third try.

" Lets go Tzuyu- ah.I think we wont get it." She conveyed in disappointment.

"Wait unnie.Promise this time I'll get it." I said assuring her.

I satrdted to move the claw on the direction on of the Yoda stuff.And the claw finally got it.

"Ohh.Ohh." her reaction afraid that the stuff might fall.

"We got it unnie." my reaction when finally got it.

"Waahhh." she's jumping with happiness and hug me that made me stop and stare at her.

"You look cute when you're smiling." I mumbled amazed with her.

"Sorry." she said when she realized that she's hugging me and moved away.

"Its ok unnie." I just smile." I just found you're cute acting like a child." and I laugh after I said that.

"Yahh. Your mean Tzuyu-ah." and she pouted.

"Stop pouting unnie." I said "I might kiss you if I couldn't resist." but I lowerd my voice so she couldn't hear what I said and start  walk.

"What did you say Tzuyu-ah?" she asked and hurriedly walk towards me.

"I said we should get going now." I lied.

"Ok." she replied. " Its cute." she's smiling adoring the stuff Yoda.

"I cuter than that unnie." I just said that made her look at me smiling.

"Yeah.I know right." she said with her gummy smile that just made me fluttered.

"We should go now." I said to the driver to avoid her eyes.