11

Tzuyu's POV

"She's having it again." Jeongyeon unnie is talking on the phone. But I just ignore what she's talking about.
"Yes auntie.Bye.?" and she hung up

"Is that mom?" I said and saw her surprised because she didn't noticed my presence.

"You startled me.Yeah its your mom. She's just checking us." jeongyeon unnie
"Let's go.We're late." she is wearing a worried face but I just shrug.

"Ok." I replied shortly.

And I heard her sigh.

After 20 minutes we arrive at school.I just go straight to my chair and silently look out the window.I don't feel good because of what I dreamed.It's still bothering me.

After a while, our professor entered and he's about to start the discussion when I raised my hand and asked him if I can go to the clinic.

"Ok,you can go." Mr. Park said "Ms. Son please accompany Ms. Chou to the clinic."

"Yes Sir." Chaeyoung replied and then we left.

"Are you Ok Tzuyu- ah.?" the little cub asked.

She put her hand on my head and feel if I  am sick. "You're not sick but your face looks not good though.".

I didn't reply.

" Aha.!! she exclaimed "I know somewhere you can relax." she added and drag me somewhere.

After a minute." We're here." she said.

I look around and I was amaze.We are at the rooptop of the school building with different kind of flowery plants.

"How did you find this place?" I asked her.

"This is my favorite place.I found it when I was roaming around .When  I got here few plants are still alive and I keep going back here when I have time to fix this place." she explained

"Its beautiful." I said while smiling.

"Tzuyu-ah, is that you.?" when I look at her I can see amazement on her face.

"Why.?" I ask her with pokerface

"I- I- I can't believe it.Did I saw you smile." she amaze

That's when I realize that she saw me smile.

" Is it ok if I go here if I want to?" I asked her to avoid the topic.

"Yes, ofcourse." she replied  smiling.

"Thanks." I give her a smile

Nayeon's POV

I noticed  Jeongyeon was in a deep thought since she got here at school. I am worried about her. I like her from the start but only Jihyo know about it.

"Are you alright Jeonyeon-ah.?" Jihyo break the silence.

The three of us  sitting here under the tree near the soccer field spending our breaktime.

"Yeah, we notice that something is bothering you." I said

"I'm fine.I' m just worried with my baby yoda." she explained brows knitted.

"Mind telling us? Maybe we can help." Jihyo ask

"No. Maybe not this time. Bit complicated."
she replied.

I wish I can do something to help Jeonyeon on her problems. As for now all I can do I listen. I want to know her more . I want to know her story.

"She is really that important ,right.? I added

" Yeah, she's been my sister after I was broke into pieces." I see sadness and longing on her face.

"Its ok. Whatever bothering you you can beat it up." I said and tap her bach for comfort.

"Yeah. You can count on us.You can tell us if you're ready." Jihyo added.

"Thanks you ." she give us a hug.

I was surprised of the sudden hug.My heart start to beat faster and I could feel  my face is burning red.

" OMO, my heart was so fluttered." Jihyo said looking at me with a teasing smile.

"What?" Jeongyeon ask.

I just stay silent.

"Yah. Jihyo don't tell me you like me." Jeongyeon suddenly teasing

" Yah. I like you as a friend but never if you expect more than that." Jihyo fired back

"Good because I already like-- no, I think I already love someone." She added

Jihyo's widened and look at me worriedly. I feel like my heart broke into pieces.
"She already have someone and I'm hopeles." I tell myself.

"I' ll go ahead." I stand up and  fix my thing without looking at them because my tears already escaped my eyes.

"Where are you going?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I forgot . I promised mom to go with her for check up." I answer  and run without looking back.

"Wait. I'll just fetch----" Jeongyeon .I know Jihyo stop her.
I can't hold my tears anymore.I can still hear it again and again.

"Good because I already like-- no, I think I already love someone."

"I think I already love someone."

" I think I already love someone."