48

Tzuyu's POV

We are spending a three days vacation here at Japan where Minari's parents are living. And we only got one day to spend here and I still can't asked her parents about the incident 15 years ago but I need to ask them before we leave tomorrow.

"Tzuyu-ah did you already discussed with mom or dad about us?" Minari asked me while we are still in her room.

I look at my wrist watch and it's 5:30 in the morning.

"Yeah. I already asked your dad yesterday and thankfully he agreed.But I am still wondering what would your mom say." I replied while fixing myself befire going out.

"I know she'll agree with it." Minari said smiling.

"How could you say so my Minari?" I said and hug her resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Because I know she likes you Tzuyu-ah." replied

"That's good to her then."

"Let's go now.I know mom and dad are already awake." She said dragging me outside.

When we rich the kitchen, Minari prepared my milk and a cup of coffee for both of us while sit on a chair near her mom.

"Good morning mom,dad." Mina greeted.

"Good morning auntie and uncle." I greet them

"Good morning baby and Tzuyu" her mom replied smiling.

"Hey stop calling me uncle,Tzuyu.You should call me dad." her dad complain after hearing my greet but suddenly laugh.

Minari's father is a funny person and I enjoyed his company because he keeps on saying funny jokes.

"What?" Minari's reaction with her blushing face.

"Yeah. Call me mom too." Her mom agreed and wink at me.

I was surprised of what they just said but I chuckle because I know I have their approval.

"I'll go out for a while." her mom said and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going mom?" Minari asked shouting .

"Market." she yelled back.

"Wait.We go with you?" Minari asked

"Ok.I f you like.I'll just wait outside." her mom replied.

"Tzuyu-ah do you want to come?" she asked me.

"No. You can go. I'll be fine here." I declined.This may be the best time to talk to here dad.

Mina's POV

Me and mom are roaming around the market looking for goods and stuffs when she speaking while her eyes looking around.

"I think Tzuyu have a health problem." she said.

"How do you say so mom?" I asked her.

"She's a Chinesse girl who has a tan colored skin and I could see she's pale.It's not normal for her I could say." she explained.

"Yeah. I've noticed that since before we got here." I replied

"You should better take care of her.It might be serious." Mom said that made me stop walking."I'm just saying something is not normal." my brows knitted on confusion and she just drag me to get going.
"Lets go now because you'll be leaving at 3 o'clock right?"

"Yeah." I replied walking behind her.

"Is that what you're trying hide from me?But why?

I Tzuyu twice crying secretly inside our bedroom room when I am about to enter and she didn't noticed me.I have no idea why.Since that I keep on ovserving her but she's too cautious. I know something is off about her.

It hurts me a lot seeing Tzuyu cry.That feeling like my heart was broke into pieces.I could feel like my heart was stabbed by a knife.Like my heart was squeezed to death.

" Mina." my mom called me and I was snapped.

"Why mom?" I asked her

"Hello from my baby Mina to earth." mom said rolling her eyes."I've been calling you for a minute but your occupied and w are already home honey." she said that made me realized that we already reached home.

I sigh before I get off the car.

"You should better ask her." my mom said suddenly before we enter the house.

"Hey hon." mom greeted my dad who is reading a book."Where is Tzuyu?"

"We had a little conversation earlier but she's in the garden now." my dad said smiling.

"I'll just prepare our lunch." mom said and head to the kitchen.

"I believe in destiny." my dad said out of the earth smiling that made my brows more knitted.

"What are you saying dad?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing.I just read it from this book." pertaining to the book he's reading.

I rolled my eyes on him. "I'll just go outside." I said

"Ok.Fullfill your destiny." my dad  said teasing me.

"Ahrrg." I just walk out and go to the garden where I saw Tzuyu smiling but bitterly.

"Tzuyu-ah."I called her that made her look at me and her face lightened or should I say she's faking her her expression.

" Minar you're here." she said smiling

"Yeah. We just arrived." I smiled back but
"Tzuyu-ah, is there anything you wan't to tell me?" I asked her seriously.

"I love you." she replied smiling.Its not really what I want to hear right now but I think she's just avoiding it.

I just get closer to her and hug her tightly.
"If there is anything that I must know please tell me. Ok? I said smiling

" Yeah.Ofcourse I will......" she said but I did not hear what is the last word she said.