12

Mina's POV

I still didn't see Tzuyu and Chaeyoung since they went to the clinic.
Tzuyu didn't seem ok when I see her this morning. Afternoon classes are nearly done and I couldn't see them.

"Mina-ah." Momochan whispered pat my back.

"Why Momochan?" I asked

"You seem disturbed by something." Sana added whispering.

" Ah. Nothing.I just didn't see Tzuyu and Chaeyoung since they went to the clinic."

"Worried for the maknae.?" Momo while smiling.

"Y-yeah. I wish she's fine." I replied

After the classes I fix my things and hurried out and head to the clinic.

"I'll have to go. You two go home straight.I still have something to do." I told Sanachan and Momochan.

"Ok. Take care." Sana replied

When I reach the clinic I search every bed  but I could'nt see her.

"Maybe at the library." I tell myself.

While on my way I saw Chaeyoung walking to our classroom.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" I called and wave my hand.Luckily she look on my place.

"Mina unnie." she wave back.

" I've been looking for you two but I cant find you. Where's Tzuyu.?"  me

" Oh really. That's been my problem.Tzuyu is sleeping at the my secret place so I' ve been looking for someone who wait until she wakes up.We've been there since morning and I just bought lunch for us." chae explained
"I didn't bother wake her because she doesn't look really fine and I just let he take rest." she added.

" Maybe  I can help." I suggested

"Really unnie! Thank you!" she hug me.

"No problem. So, where is she?" I ask

And a little later we are at the roof top of a school building. As I look around I can see different kinds of flowery plants. I am amazed by the place not just because of the flowers but also it is the best place to wait the sun set.

"There she is Mina Unnie" chaeyoung interupted pointing at the bench at the center of the place facing south.

"Ok, I can manage now Chae.Thanks." I said

"Thank you unnie.I really need to leave because something came up urgent." she explained.

" Its fine. You can go now ."- me

"Bye unnie." chae.

Its been a while since Chaeyoung leave and I am here sitting in front of this sleeping yoda.

"You' re beautiful even when you're sleeping." I smile while staring her perfect face.I can stare at her freely this time.

And I decided to sit on the bench and move her head on my lap.I thought I would wake her up when she move a little but she didn't.I brushed her hair with my hand while looking at the setting sun.

Tzuyu' s POV

I' ve been sleeping when I feel someone caresing my hair.It makes me feel comfortable. I just sit up without looking and stretch my body while my eyes are close.

" Hey little cub, let go home before the sun set." i said without looking on the person beside me.

"Are you awake now Tzuyu-ah." I look where the voice came from but to my surprise.

"Mina Unnie?" me while my head is still processing.

I look around to find the person I was looking for but I failed.

" She already left.She said something urgent came up so she asked me to be with you." she explained.

"Ah.Ok." me while my head down.
"How could you Tzuyu? You let someone to look after you while you're sleeping comfortably." I was talking to myself.

"Did you say something Tzuyu-ah?" Mina unnie ask.

"Ah nothing unnie. Ahmm. Let' s go now unnie?" I change

"Ok. Lets go." she hold on my arm which surprise me but I didn' t show.