44

Tzuyu's POV

We finished our dinner but we are still in the dinning room having chit-chats.

"Guys lets have some fun tonight." Jeongyeon unnie said and caught everyone's attention.

"What kind of fun is it?" Dahyun unnie said with a grimace.

"Hey Dahyun-ah. You're thinking erotic." Nayeon unnie replied.

"Let's meet up later at the mini bar on the lower ground. You already  know where it is, right?" Jeonyeon unnie explained

"That would be a great idea." Sana unnie added.

"Go there at 8 o'clock." Jihyo unnie

"This will be fun." Momo unnie said.

"We' ll go first on our room and dress up." I said and everyone started to leave the room and head to their designated rooms.

"I think everyone will be wasted later." Minari said while we are heading to our room.

"And that reminds me of you." I said smirking at her.

"What?" she asked like she doesn't know. "Yahh. You're embarrasing me.!" she said and pouted her lips.

"Why? I just remembered it.You were really wasted that time you know that." I said laughing at her.

"Yahh.Stop it Tzuyu-ah." she glared at me now.

"But that time you stole my first kiss." I said in serious face now.

"I know you like it though." she replied smirking.

Smiled at her." Yeah. I did like it because it was you." and her face turned red.

"I will just take a bath Tzuyu-ah" and I nodded at her.I lay may back on the bed because I have nothing else to do.

While waiting I decided to look around on this room because it was long when I got here since we came for a vacation.I look some drawers which I might found something but in the drawer on the table I found an old news paper. And it was dated 15 years ago .I never saw this before because I never tried to look around. Not until now of course.

The news paper says "A businessman's Daughter went missing." and at the lower part says "Another missing Child reported" and I keep on reading the article.

"7 year old Japanesse child, Myoui Mina went missing and parents keep on looking for their daughter." I was shocked when I saw the name written on the newspaper.My heart beat was racing like crazy now.
"Is this case similar to Chou's daughter case?" I continue reading the last part

"Myoui Mina. Is this a coincidence?" I asked myself.
"Is this my Minari?" I added
But why mom and dad doesn't know her name when it was written here?Or maybe they are focused on finding me."

"Tzuyu-ah. What are you doing?" I was snapped when Mina got out from the bathroom.

"Ahh.Nothing.I just found some old stuff." I replied.
"Mom said that girl from 15 years ago won't remember anything just like what happened to me.Maybe I should confirm it from Sana unnie and Momo unnie. Or should I meet Minari's parents?" I keep talking to myself  with my brows furrowed with confusion.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah. Are you fine?" Mina suddenly asked me. "I noticed you are spacing out."

"A-ah.Sorry Minari.I was just thinking if I could meet your parents to ask them personally their approval for our relationship." I said. that made her surprised.

"Really? You wan't to do that." she asked

"Yeah.Why not? Since we've been dating now I think that would be better." I replied making some excuse to personally ask her parents.

"Of course that would be great." she replied greatfully.

"Wait." I said and look at my wrist watch to check the time and " Omo. Its almost  8 o'clock. I'll just change my shirt and we'll head out."

"Ok Tzuyu-ah." she replied.

After I got changed, we go down where the mini bar was.

"Oh.There you are lovebirds. Everything here was all set. We'll just wait for the others." Jihyo unnie said when we reached the bar.

"Are everyone here?" Chae said who just got arrived the place.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie are not here yet." Momo unnie replied while Sana and Dahyun unnie beside here cuddling.

We had chit-chat while waiting fot two unnies.

"Did we already missed something?" I heard Nayeon unnie with Jeongyeon unnie while while walking towards our place.

"No. We won't get started without the two of you." Dahyun unnie said.

"That is good to hear then.Lets start the party now." Jeongyeon unnie said  and play some music.

In this mini bar, there was a stage in front while on the left side where Dj's playing the music and on the right side where whine's, Liquiors and brandies were placed. And instead of set of chair, couches are place around the tables.

(I am really sorry for the descriptions. I'm not good at it.--- A/N)

Everyone are having fun now.And I know they are already drunk while me and Minari controlling ourselves of drinking. Of course I won't allow her to get drunk and be wasted. She's heavy to carry when got drunk (T-T)....
Dahyun unnie started to do crazy things and Momo unnie can't stop dancing.While the other can't stop laughing.
The party stop when they feel  tired and sleepy.
I stop the music for everyone to have rest.

"We should go back to our room Minari." I said while she was cuddling on me.

"Yeah. I already want to sleep because I'm dizzy now Tzuyu-ah." I hold her hands to support her to stand.

After we reached the room she lay on the bed lazily because of the effect of the alcohol. I also feel dizzy so, I just lay beside her.But suddenly she pulled me closer with her.

"Tzuyu-ah hug me please? I want to cuddle with you while falling asleep." she said with her poppy eyes showing her cuteness on me.

I rolled my eyes because she acted like a child. "If you're not that cute I won't do it." I said and I placed my right arm under her head as cushion.

She was smiling at me while making herself comfortable."I love you Tzuyu-ah."

I smiled back at her because of what she acted. "I love you too Minari." I replied pinching her nose and kissed her forehead.

"Woaah..That was really comforting.Thank you Tzuyu-Yoda." she said and my brows knitted.

"Wae Minari." I asked her in confusion.

"Because with you I feel respected and I could feel your love." she replied.

"It is because you are worth to be love and respected Minari. And as long as you are with me I will keep on showing you're worth for it." I said caresing her hair. she smiled widely  with her face blushing. She hug me tight as her reply and later on fell asleep.I keep staring at her and when suddenly I also fell asleep.