8

Mina's POV

Days passed and classes became more boring.Maybe same with Tzuyu beside me who keep on sleeping mostly of our class.

I remembered one time our professor caught her sleeping in his class.He ask her a question related on the topic that he discussed.
But in the end Tzuyu answered without hesitation and she got it correct.
But our professor wasn't satisfied and gave some more  questions to Tzuyu which are advance on our topic but she answered all correct.

"Woaah.Daebak." Dahyun said impressed with tzuyu.

"She's not just beautiful.She is also smart."student 1

" Can you be mine Tzuyu."girl2

I just rolled my eyes when I hear it.

Lunch time came and with our new friends gathered at the canteen.While having a fun meal.....

"Yahhh...Tzuyu-ah, can you share your brain to me?" Dayhun saddenly ask

Yoda replied" If only I could Dahyun unnie."with her signature poker face

"Wae?" both Jihyo and Nayoen unnie ask

"Woaahh.You won't believe it unnie." Chaeyoung said

"She just answered all advanced questions given by our professor because she was caught sleeping in class." Sana added

"But it happened not just one but couple of times." Momo

"And she answered all correct." I added.I glance and she was busy eating her own food.

"Don't be surprise if you couldn't  see her on you classroom every vacant time." Jeongyeon suddenly blurted.
"She's not just savage yoda but also a smart ass savage yoda.Prodigy on her studies." she added while eating

"Ohhhh." all in unison

"Yahh. Can you change your topic? or else I might kill you." she interupted with a cold voice while eyes on her food.

"We're sorry Tzuyu." all of us got scared except Jeongyeon unnie.

"Sorry Yoda." Jeongyeon unnie chuckle

"By the way Tzuyu-ah, aren't you going to join the dance club.?I heared they are open for new members." I just shrug on her question.

"You dance Tzuyu-ah?I've been planning to join too.We can go together if you wan't to." Dahyun suggested.

"Thats good.We will dance together." Momochan said but focus on her jokbal.

Tzuyu stand up from her seat and started to walk away."I'm done."

"Yah. Where are you going?" Jeongyeon unnie ask

"A place with no noise and peace."she answered shortly.

I just saw jeongyeon unnie shrugged while back on her food.
After a while we've have fun talking and laughing.We didn't mind the time because our professor annouce that aftenoon classes are canceled.

Suddenly, I decided to leave." I'll go ahead first."

"Where are you going?" Sanachan ask

"I have something to do.See you later." I replied and wave.

I just want to be alone and get some fresh air.I keep on walking and my feet brought me at the soccer field.I sit on the grass and the view reminds me of someone.

"Mina I like you."

"No, I think I love you."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I love you Mina."

" I can't live without you."

"A penny for your thought?" someone said behind that startled me.

Tzuyu's POV

I've been walking through the hallway from the library and I decided to walk further around before I go home.Besides, we don't have any classes this afternoon.

When I reach the soccer field area, I saw a familiar figure.And I decided to come closer. I could say that she was in her deep thought and she did not notice my presence.

"She's beautiful." I thought.
"I didn't notice it before.Her eyes, her nose and her lips.I think all are perfect" I added.My chest start to pound and I feel again a unfamiliar feeling.It always happen when I'm close to her.
"Woaah.What I've been thinking?"I hit myself for that.

I've been staring her for five minutes or more and I broke the silence.

"A penny for your thought?" and she got startled

"Oh. Tzuyu.How long you've been there.?" she asked and smile

"Not so long.Maybe 5 minutes." I replied and laid my back on the ground and close my eyes.

"Why are you here.?" Mina

"Just looking around when I saw you.How about you?" I replied but I didn't get a reply, so I open my eyes and caught her staring.

"Staring is rude." I said with no expression

And she move her gaze away.I saw her blush and I let out a chuckle..

"Eeeehhh."she blurted with amazement.

" What?" me with poker face

"Nothing." she answered with a chuckle.

I just stare at her.
"She also have soft voice." I tell to myself.