50

Tzuyu's POV

As we arrived, I saw everyone are waiting for us.They are smiling yet sadness could be seen from their eyes. I can't tell if Minari noticed but I feel that they are just acting excited.

"Tzuyu-ah, Minari." Nayeon unnie said  when and everyone gathered around to welcome us back.

"How was your trip to Japan?" Jihyo unnie asked smiling.

"It was good. I enjoyed meeting Minari's parents and they are heart warming." I replied smiling back.

"Yeah.And my parents like Tzuyu very much." Minari said happily and I look at her smiling.

"That would be good to hear then.Better to take your rest , the two of you.I know You are tired." Jeongyeon unnie said trying to fake smile.

"Right. You should rest." Sana unnie agreed.

"Ok.By the way mom sent you all something on this bag." Minari said and hand them the bag with some stuff from Japan but mostly food.

"Let me see it.Let me see." Dahyun said excitedly.

"Yahh.Let me see it too." Chae said and take a look.

Everyone gather around and what is on the bag.

"Yes.I knew it. She sent me food." Momo unnie said excited.

"Yahh.Mina unnie said all of us not Momo only unnie." Dahyun said to the latter.

"Hey. Cut it off.Lets all enjoy that foods."Jihyo unnie

"Woah. .You're is so thoughtfull Minari." Nayeon unnie said smiling after seeing what is inside the bag.

Minari chuckle. "I'll go inside first." and walk towards our room.

But suddenly, the mood of the room change.They are now looking at me seriously. I knew it.They really act so good.I just stand up to avoid they what they will say.

"Can we talk for a while." Jeongyeon unnie said before I leave.

"Later unnie.I'll rest first." I said seriously and walk away from the group.

I just heard sighs from them.

Mina's POV

I am having a bath when I heard the door creeked open. I take a peek on the bathroom door and I saw Tzuyu lay on the bed. I think she was tired.

When I entered our room earlier and I checked out why their noise had gone .I saw them with serious faces looking at Tzuyu but I don't know why and I can't hear anything from them.

After I have done everything I just lay beside Tzuyu who is now sleeping. I am now still on the state of confusion what going on. I wanted her to tell me about it but maybe I should find it out  by myself right away.

Thinking those thoughts doze me into sleep.I was awakened by the sudden movemment beside trying hard not to wake me up from sleep.I heard voice whispered from the door.I just pretend sleeping.

"Let's have a talk now." Jeongyeon unnie said whispering.

"I'll be out just wait me." Tzuyu replied
and move slowly.

After she left out the room I get up to follow them. I saw the others busy on their own stuffs while Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu go out.
I tried to sneak out avoiding the others to noticed me leaving the room and followed the two.

"How do you feel now?" Jeongyeon unnie asked Tzuyu and I was just listening somewhere they can't notice.

"Fine but getting weaker." Tzuyu said with poker face which made me shocked and confused.

"Its because you're not receiving your proper treatment.You already escaped one and your doctor said if something happen to you this time it will be more worst." even its dark I could still see on Jeongyeon unnie's face worried and sad.

"Nothing will happen." Tzuyu replied.

"How can you be so sure of that? " Unnie suddenly raised her voice. " You know tumor is not any other disease.It kill lot of people." her tears fall from her face.
"You'll just hurt Mina more than anyone else because you already build her hopes up for your relationship."

"I want to be with her until the rest of my life unnie . And I still want to fight for my life  even I don't know if I could." she replied lowered her gaze on the ground.

I looking too both of them,tears flowing on my face and still can't understand what is happening.My heart was aching like it could kill me.I could feel the pain from my chest and I was crying hard.I sit on the ground because my knees got weak.I can't believe on what I've heard.

"Tumor?" I keep on asking myself. "She had a tumor?"

Mom was right.Tzuyu hide something serious. But she's not telling me?She's making me more crazy.I love her so much.

Someone grab my arms from the back pulling me to stand up.When I look around it was Chaeyoung.I can see on her eyes the sadness.I didn't notice her presence since I was crying.

"Sorry unnie." Chaeyoung said that made my brows furrowed.

"Y-you know it?" I asked her and she just nodded.

I keep on crying and just hug on Chaeyoung because I can't keep the pain inside.

"How long have you been there." I heard Jeongyeon unnie said seriously.

"Just enough time to hear all what you've talked." Chaeyoung replied.

"Can you lead Mina on our room please." I look at Tzuyu who's showing a blank expression and turn her back.

"Come on now unnie." Chaeyoung drag me inside and I saw everyone's eyes are on me. I just keep on walking inside the room because I can't think properly.I'm still confused of what is happening.

When Chaeyoung leave, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie entered the room. I just keep crying hard.Its really breaking my heart.The latters are not saying any words but showing a sad and worried faces.

"Anything will be alright." Nayeon unnie said while hugging me and tap my back.

"Whatever it is just keep strong." Jihyo unnie added caresing my hair.

"How can I be strong if I know nothing?" I asked them but they just stayed silent.

"Better asked her directly." Jeongyeon unnie said who entered the room. "But first calm yourself and talk with her later." she added.