29

Tzuyu's POV

We just got out the house when I saw 3 cars outside the gate.
"Ahrgg. I really hate this." I said to myself.

There are 8 bodyguards and my dad's secretary are waiting for us and they bowed as we reached the car.We ride the car at the middle. The cars in front and at the back are for the bodyguards as convoys.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Chou." Mr. Jo greeted.And they greet him back and we do so.

"We will meet our new business partnert and his family with his two niece so, you two won't get bored ther while were having conversation.Is that fine?" my dad said.

"Yes." unnie replied
I just give a look.

We traveled not too long and we reached a high class restaurant.The door opened by one of the bodyguards and followed us inside.We're heading to a private room reserved for us.

As we enter the room I can see  two tables. There are two person who look like a couple who stand while we approach their place. Me and Jeongyeon unnie just followed behind mom and dad with out looking for the other table with three girls facing their backs on the door.

" Good day Mr. and Mrs. Chou." they greeted mom and dad bowed and shake hand with them.

"Good day too Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. By the way this is my daughter  Chou Tzuyu and niece Yoo Jeongyeon." my dad introduced us the the persons infront of us and they bowed both on us.

" I think I heard that surname." I said on my mind but I just shrug.

"Pleasure to meet one of the succesor of the world known business man." I bowed slightly.Jeongyeon unnie did the same.

"And this is my daughter." pointing at the other table and suddenly I heard cough.

We both look at the table on the right side.

We five of us was stunned on our place and all in gape.

"Mina/ Tzuyu." we blurted out in unison.

"Sana. Momo." Jeongyeon unnie pointed out the two all of a sudden.

"I think they doesn't need any introduction for themselves." my dad said looking at us.

"I'll just introduce them to you then." referring to mom and dad.
" Mr. and Mrs. Chou my daughter Minatozaki Sana." pointing to Sana unnie

"This is Hirai Momo and this is Myoui Mina." pointing to Momo and Mina unnie.
and they bowed on my parents.

" You can take your seat now Ms. Chou and Ms. Yoo." Mr. Minatozaki said.

We just take our seats.The five of us we're surprised that we meet here.We are bit awkward.Maybe because they just know that me and unnie are not just a simple as the others.

"I never imagined that we will meet in this situation." Jeongyeon unnie broke the awkwardness in our table.

"Yeah. Me too." Sana unnie replied.

"Its a bit awkward though .Seating infront of the daughter of famous business man."

I look at Mina unnie. She was so gorgeous in her dress.And I was staring at her for a while.

I was only snapped out when Jeongyeon unnie hand me the menu book and take my order and hand it back to the waiter.

"Daebak.!!" Momo unnie said in disbelief.
"I never imagined that we are friend of the daughter of a known business man.!" she added.

"You're right Momochan." Sana unnie said.

"You really have full of surprises Tzuyu-ah." Mina unnie while looking straight in my eyes.

I just gave her a shrug.

"How about you Jeongyeon unnie? Can you tell us about yourself?" Sana unnie said and our eyes on her.

"Nothing much to tell except of my parent have restaurant business in Taiwan and other countries."

"Ahhhh.." they just said.

"Our parents are business partness and now they are one of Tzuyu's dad stockholders." Sana unnie said

They are having conversation and I don't want to talk much. Now that they already know that my father is a known business man.

I am pretty sure after this meeting I will be accompanied by bodyguards wherever I go.And thats what I really hate.

" Omo." Sana unnie sudden reaction."Look guys .Tzuyu's on the internet." showing the my photo when we entered this restaurant earlier.

I rolled my eyes and breath out heavily.

" I think someone saw you here when you entered recognizing your parents." Momo unnie said.

"That's possible because her dad was famouse and everyone know him as successfull business man." Jeongyeon unnie.

"Are we able to remove that post unnie?" I asked Jeongyeon unnie with brows knitted.

" I' m afraid  we can't honey." my mom interupted
"It was already seen by lot of people in just short period of time." showing the number of reactions and likes on the post.

" You need to bare with it Tzuyu-ah. Any time soon they will still find out about who you are." Mina unnie and smile.

"Gorgeous." I mumbled and smile while looking at her.