30

Mina's POV

We just got arrived to the address texted by Tzuyu.She said it was the place where our group will have a party for winning their game.

Its been three days since we met Tzuyu's parent and when we found out that she was, I could say millionaire's daughter.

When we got out the car, we saw 4 guys in their black suit  are walking around the premises of a house.
As we walk towards the gate one in black suit bowed on us.

"Eehhh.??" all I can say

"Ms. Chou and Ms. Yoo are waiting inside Ma'am." he said.

"Thanks.?" Sanachan awkwardly.

"I got chills because of those guys.They scared me." Momochan said while we were heading to the house.

A woman approached on our direction  and bowed on us when she got near and open the door for us.

"Good day Ma'am.Just call me Ms.Jung." she greeted us and smile.

"Hello." I said and we bowed.

"I'm bit uncomfortable now Minachan." Momo said while holding my arms.

"Me too." Sanachan added.

"Ohh.You arrived.Come on in. Feel at home." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Are the other are already here unnie?" I asked her when she let us in.

" Not yet.Just Nayeon." she replied.

"Be comfortable.You can do whatever you want here." Jeongyeon unnie

"Unnie why there are some men in black suit outside the house?" Momochan asked.

"Ah.. Its for Tzuyu's security.Her dad sent those.She' s already on the news now, you know." unnie explained and just shrug.

"Ah..Yeah, She may be in danger any tine now." Sana added.

"Waahhh.Those guys just give me chills." Momochan said while rubbing her arms.

Meanwhile, we hear a knock on the door.Jeongyeon unnie head to the door .Jihyo unnie, Dahyun and Chaeyoung just git arrived.

"Waahh. Unnie who are those guys outside?" Dahyun yelled.

"Security." she just replied shortly.

"I thought they won't let us in because we drop on the wrong house." Jihyo unnie said.

"Explain later.Who wants to help prepare food?" Unnie asked

"Me/Me." Jihyo unnie and Momochan volunteer.

"Unnie where's Tzuyu?" I asked Jeongyeon unnie.

"Room upstairs on the right." she just replied while heading to the kitchen

Sanachan, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were left at the living room and I went upstairs.

Luckily there is only one room at the right and 3 rooms can be seen at the left.

I knock on the door and called Tzuyu's name.But she' s not answering.I tried to turn the knob and it creeked open.

I enter the room and I saw her laying on the bed sleeping.I walk to her place silently so I won't be able to wake her.

I sit beside her staring at her beautiful face.

"You're really lovely Tzuyu-ah." I mumbled smiling.

My heart starting to be wild again.Every time I see her or she's near I feel this way.''You did made me fall for you." I just said on my mind.

"Mina unnie?" Tzuyu asked looking at me.I turn my gaze because she caught me staring at her.

"S-sorry Tzuyu for disturbing you." I was stuttering now.

"Its fine unnie.Are the others already here?" she asked me.

"Yeah.We all just got here." I replied.

"Ok." she repkied shortly.

"Nice room." I asked her.

"Its jeongyeon unnie's room.And this house is their old one." explained.

"They own this house?I thought she was living with you now." I asked with curiousity.

"Yeah. But the caretaker only live her." she replied.

"Tzuyu-ah!!!Mina-ah.!!! Get down here now." Jeongyeon unnie called from down stairs.

"Lets go down unnie." Tzuyu said and drag me down stairs.

"How does it go?" Jeongyeon unnie asked with a grin that made me curious.

"What?" Tzuyu just with poker face.

"Are you two dating?" Nayeon asked all of a sudden.

"N-no/No.!" whe replied in unison.

I think my face is red now because Sanachan and Momochan are looking at me smirking.

"Let us have lunch first before anything else." Momochan yelled from the kitchen

We all head at the kitchen and we saw everything was set.We are enjoyed our food while we are talking and laughing.

"Wait.I just remembered.There is something that you should explain on us." Chaeyoung said pointing to Tzuyu and Jeomgyeon unnie.

"What?" Tzuyu act like she doesn't know.

"That you are a millionaire's daughter." Dahyun added

"Ahhrgg. That's the reason why I don't want to tell anyone." she just said.

"Why?" Jihyo said.

"I feel like I can't live normal like I use to be." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.