15

While sitting at the park, something caught Mina unnie's attention.

"Oh." she pointed " Tzuyu-ah can you wait for a while?" she asked me and I just nodded expressionless.

She headed at the cotton candy stall and all I can do is to observe and stare at her.And every time I do  my heart keeps pounding hard. I put my hand on my chest and try feeling it.I also feel ike there are thousand butterflies in my stomach.

"Why does every time she's near I always feel this way?"
"Why does every time I look at her I always feel this way? I asked myself.

I keep staring at her until she came back.
I can see her like a happy child with her precious cotton candy.
I can' t prevent smiling the way she act. She's adorable.

But I feel someone is watching over us.So, I look around and I'm right.I saw a man sitting on a bench holding a news paper,acting like he was reading it.
But his not just one but two of them.The other one was just leaning under the tree and his looking at my direction and look away when he saw me.

" Tzuyu-ah, say ahh." when Mina Unnie get my attention.She giving me a bite of a cotton candy .

I just rolled my eyes which means I don't want to.

"Come on" she insist and leave me no choice but to eat it.

Its not that bad though.But I'm not really into sweets.

"Ahhh." she's giving me again but I rejected

"Does it taste bad?" she ask while pouting

"I'm fine. And you're much sweeter than that and you're already enough." me while smiling

I can see her face got red and she was just hiding it.

"You're really cute when you're blushing." I cant help myself but to say it.

"Yahh. Stop it." she said flustered and hit my arm.

She' s busy eating the cotton candy when I get my phone on my pocket and take her a photo."Really cute".I smile.

FFW--->
We decided to go home after we have  dinner at the mall.On our way, I check the rear view mirror and I notice a car was  tailing us but I didn't tell Mina unnie about it.

I check my watch and its already 7:21 in the evening. I stop the car in front of her house. The other car stop on a dark place not too far from my car.

"Thanks Tzuyu." she blurted out smiling after we go out the car.

"No problem." I also give her smile.

"I had fun." her while smiling and give a kiss on my cheek which I didn't see it coming .

I was like a statue on my place when she walk fast but she turn around  like  slowmo showing her beautiful smile.It feels like thousands of butterflies are tickling my stomach.

  I just waited Mina unnie get inside the house before I walk straight the car which been tailing us and knock the window.
The two guys earlier move out the car and bowed on me.

"I knew it." I tell myself.

"Why are you following me." I ask them pokerface

"We are just doing our work ma'am." the guy on the left side.

" Tell him I don't need a body guards." I was about to walk out

"Mr. Chou want to make sure your safety ma'am and he told us if we can't protect you we'll lose our job." the man on the left side answered and they both bow.

I just sigh in disbelief and leave them behind. I just drive straight home.I really don't like being followed by bodyguards.I feel I can't do what I want freely.After 20 minutes I got home and see Jeongyeon unnie sitting on the couch.

"Unnie do you know dad sent us bodyguards?" I asked her straight.

"Uhh." she hesitates " Actually yes and I suggested it."

"What?" I'm in disbelief. "But why?"

"You know I'm not always around, right.?So I ask them to send a body guard?" she explained.

"Ahhh. I can't believe this." I'm  bit pissed off.

I sit on the couch and rest my head.We become silent for a minute.

"Unnie?" I look at her straight in the eyes.
"Are you hidding something on me?" I added

I seen her suprised by my sudden question but she just change her expression to hide it.

"No.What should I hide from you then?" she's lying

"Ok." I replied shortly

Yeah. What should she hide from me?
But I'm still not convinced. I will find it out maybe not now but soon.

"So, how was your date? she ask

" Its not a date." I stare at her coldly

"Oh, isn't it?" she's smiling like crazy

I remeber something that made me smile.I do had a fun we Mina Unnie.

" I think my baby yoda was hooked by something. Or someone?" she just said out of the blue.

"I'll be in my room Unnie.Just call me if you need something." - I stand up and walk to my room before she start to tease me again.

"Ok." she replied.

I lay on my on my bed and suddenly my phone ring.I look on it and a name was registered to Mina Unnie.

"Hello." as I answered.

"Hi, Tzuyu-ah." on the other line

"What is it?" -me

"I just wanted to say thank you. And I really had fun today." she said

"Its ok.I also had fun." -I find myself smiling

"Can we do it again next time?" she ask

"Yeah. Ofcourse. Next time."  I feel like I'm being comfortable talking with her.

"Yeah.So, I'm hanging up now." she said.

"Ok. Good night." - me

"Good night too Yoda." and then she hang up.

I close my eyes while smiling and didn't realize that I already fell asleep.