Prologue: Those Who are Remembered

"I'm Glad, I was not alone." And a tear Left out from his eyes down to his smeared face. He looked around at his surroundings and saw that his companions whom he treated as family lie down with a peaceful look on their face. As if they are sleeping.

He then heard a loud, have a warm breath from his back. "It's ok, Myrrh, let's all sleep together with our family."

Minutes later, he feels his back growing a little cold. "Myrrh? You asleep?" He tried to tap the scale of a very large lizard on his side or rather a Large dragon with Purple wings. "Go ahead and sleep, I'll wake you up when the time is right." He looked at the ceiling of what looks like a castle and saw that some have been crumbling away as well as half of the roof has been taken off.

The sky was red and cloudy with a series of black smoke coming out. "Finally." He had trouble saying it with all the pain he is feeling in his body. "After a long battle, peace will come again." He closed his eyes. "I hope it will be for a longer period of time."

*

He woke up because he heard a bird chirping nearby and looked at it. It was a white bird with a very fine feather on it. It was chirping, but he couldn't understand what it was trying to say. After a while, it flew off.

He then took another look at him. He saw a figure of what seems to be a man in dark clothing with a sword on his arm while his other arm is raised above the sky. He can't see the eyes of it but he was sure who that person is. "Gilliam".

After a while, he moved his eyes and he saw a figure also on standing suspended position carrying a book on his left arm and the other arm has been raised wide in arm level that was like he was chanting a spell. "Saleh"

Around the corner, he saw a group of people holding hands with each other while lying down on the rubble. "Seth, Zeth, Luna, Gate." He kept saying the names of the people that is considered his family.

"I'm glad I am with you until the end. I'm really glad I was not alone."

*

Hours had passed and three people are running through the corridors not stopping while it is evident in their heavy breathing that they are tired and was running out of breath. But they didn't stop.

The group saw the door that leads to a hall where they knew that most people of the castle will be hanging out. "let's hurry!" The girl said despite being left behind by the two boys that are in front of her.

They opened the door and they were shocked by what they saw. A whole group of different people is either suspended or is lying on the ground with such peaceful faces on. The girl wasn't able to hold back her tears and she clasped her hand towards her lips to refrain herself from making any noise. And he fell to her knees unable to hold his tears back

"Hey! hey!" the younger man said shouting while running from one group to another yelling to wake up and they are here. He did that while trying to hold back his tears but fail to do so and when no one was waking up, he also fell to his knees and shouted while crying out.

The older boy walked around, also holding back his tears. It was searching for something or someone on the people that was in the hall. He tapped on a head of what it seems like a kid that was smiling while laying on the floor and rubbles while holding the hands of two others. "Kidd, you protected them right?" He knelt in front of the kid that has a red robe with him. Kidd was also like sleeping at that moment with a smile on his face.

The older boy then looks at the older guy beside Kidd, "Mikhael, I see you did your job well. How was Kidd and Lamia at the End?" He took off his mantle and placed it on the three-person that was in the rubble. And he thought that he saw a tear dripped from Kidd's eyes. And he wasn't able to hold his emotions back. He then also shouted and cried.

"Where is that person?" The girls said while brushing off her tears away. She stood up and saw a light from the destroyed ceiling, she trailed her eyes downwards and saw a large purple colored dragon also lying down in the rubble, and he saw a group of people also lying down on the wings of the dragon. She ran towards it and they saw who they are looking for.

"Sorry, we're late. Don't worry. You'll be remembered."

*

"People consider them monsters."

"But they are just also beings with emotions"

"This is their tale of adventure, action, love, and struggles."

"Memories might forget them."

"But we surely will not."

"This is their Tale"

This is their Reincarnated Story