1. Accidental Meeting

Flashback
(Kao's POV)
"Kao I like you"
"Are you trying to get back at Pete through me?"
"Kao can't it just be that I like you for real? This has nothing to do with Pete"
"Mint you don't like me, you're heartbroken. You think you like me because I'm here right now. And besides I don't have any feelings for you"
"Really!! then....

Out of nowhere she was kissing me. Ok it wasn't my first kiss but boy I was shocked like this girl has some real issues. Her lips just barely touched me but before I could push her away I was jerked away and then a fist connected to my face that made me visit heaven. I didn't have to see to tell who it was.
There he was, in front of me fuming like a fighter bull ready to charge. Before he could launch at me again thada came in and held him.

"You lying bastard!! You're taking advantage of her"

(Ok what again???
Me taking advantage? Of her?
I'm the one taken advantage of here!!!)

"Pete, kao didn't do anything..."

"You don't need to protect him Mint, don't you side with him"
"Oh yeah, then tell me what did I do?" I was still shocked and Thada was out of breath trying to keep him from launching at me again.

"Ai Pete!! Control yourself, mint please I think you've done enough here you should leave now"

After she left he came to stand between me and Pete.

"What the hell guys?"
"Thada you don't know this badtard, she's vulnerable and he took advantage of her he kissed her"
"You son of a bitch" I said so quietly I wasn't even sure I said it out loud. They both looked taken aback and stared at me.

"WHAT? SURPRISED! the sissy can actually swear at almighty Pete? You are a piece of shit,YOU F*UCKING BASTARD!!! You. Dumped. Her. You asshole, why do you care what she does or with who she does it? You have no right here" I was shouting so loudly and I didn't ever care right now.

"Oh and just so you" I smirked a little at him,"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me"

He just looked at me with a gap in his mouth.

"F-fuck you! You-you piece of trash! I don't believe you"

"FINE!! Don't believe me I'm not dying for you to trust me, jerk!!
I screamed "if you're so on heat, acting like a lowlife jealous boyfriend, then go, go after her. Just leave me the hell. I'm done with both you and her and I'm not wasting time to give you explanations. I'm done with this bullshit. You think I like that girl? You f*cking dumped your crap on me!!
Next time when your sorry ass is not man enough to face your crap, don't hide behind walls and beg others to clean your shit for you!!"

His mouth was opening and closing and then opening back while he looked at me blankly.

(Served you right)

"Go on, go get back with her and tell her to stay away from me. Just find someone else to act like a sorry piece if shit with because I. Am. Done. With. You"
I emphasized on every single word of my last sentence and then stormed off, not looking behind. That bastard has some real issues. He's a monster. Why the hell did I put up with that idiot and why do I have same friends eith him. He's clearly not my friend, he never was and never going to be.

I washed my hands over my face dreading tomorrow when Sandee and June will know about it and force me to patch up with the jerk. I stopped to catch my breath, groaning at that. Why the hell they can't leave me alone. Even after everything he put me through, all those two care about is keeping the gang together, not caring how I feel when they gang up on me. Just then a dog suddenly came running in front of a car, I ran forward and lifted it out of the way and doing that, my feet twisted to fall face first on wet grass of communication arts department. Wao, it felt like a lifetime but I only walked a little far from my department.