48. Perfect Two

Kao was busy. Very busy. And focused. He was reading after all.

Suddenly a pair of arms snaked their way around his waist and he chuckled. "I think I told you to study"

"Emh... physics is boring..." Pete spoke and started dropping feathery kisses on Kao's neck. "Besides... you're more interesting..." Kao chuckled and tilted his head to give the leech better access. He let out a sigh when Pete started nibbling and sucking down the sensitive area in the crook of his neck.

"Emh... Pete... let's study first..."

"Yeah... I'm studying..." Pete spoke in a husky tone, tightening his grip on his cute kitten, refusing to let him go. "You..."

"Yeah?" Kao chuckled, finally breaking free and turning to his idiot of a boyfriend with a cute sulky face. "What are you studying huh? My anatomy?"

Pete gave him a teasing crooked smile and pushed him back to hover on top of him. "Yeah..." he bit on his lower lip while eyeing a blushing Kao. "Thoroughly..."

Kao squirmed with closed eyes and turned his head away, feeling shy. "Pete..."

"Eh, don't look so cute would you" Pete kissed his cheek, moving down to his jaw. "I already have just so much patience left... don't make me eat you up..." he moved his hands down Kao's body, enjoying the reactions he get out of the adorable guy. "Hmm?" he hummed against his ear, making him shiver.

"Idiot! We... we need to study first" Kao managed to say but Pete just went on licking and biting his ear. He let out a moan, holding onto Pete's shoulders as they started kissing. "Enh... Pete..."

"What?" Pete growled. "Make your mind"

Kao huffed, pouting and glaring cutely at him. "Why do you even ask me? Not like you'd stop" he pouted more. Pete roared with laughter and attacked him again, kissing him to his heart's content.

.
.

Yacht and Pick were in the lounge, watching Daniel teach Sun how to play guitar when they were all startled by the sudden noise coming from upstairs.

"You're a bastard!" Kao was shouting with a face as red as a ripe tomato as he ran down the stairs with Pete right behind him, breathless and laughing. "I don't wanna see you again!"

"Kao~"

"You promised we'll only study!" Kao stormed him, not looking at him as he hurriedly put his shoes on and shoved Pete away, still blushing furiously. "I'm never talking to you again!"

"Kao!!! I-"

"You!" Kao pointed his index at his forehead with such a fierce look on his face. "You! Write it all! By yourself! Or never show me your face!" he huffed and hurried out, of course, not before stopping to properly say goodbye to Yacht. Then he glared at Pete and walked out, blasting the door behind him with such force, even Daniel flinched.

They all gaped at Pete who was still laughing. Pete looked down at his dad and cleared his throat. "Ehm... that-"

"I don't wanna know" Yacht said hurriedly, looking away. "I so don't wanna know what could you've possibly done to make that sweet kid breathe fire"

"Sweet and him?" Pick rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure"

"Are you sure phi he's sweet? More like a were cheetah" Daniel joked, still amazed.

"My P'Kao is awesome" Sun giggled. "Uncle you should take him in and throw these two out"

"Yeah?" Pick and Pete eyed the boy, then shared looks before attacking him. Sun shrieked and ran for his dear life. Daniel laughed.