29. A Sunday at Rachatrakuls'

Did I mention Pete and Forth's family was crazy? Coz it is. Crazy, fucked up or whatever else that Pete calls it. Plus there are lots of skeletons in their closet. Whole lot of fun!!

P. S. World's a place!!

Happy reading❤

(3rd Person POV)

What the hell am I doing?

He's been asking himself that question since he decided to come here this early on a Sunday morning. He wanted to check up on this idiot who went AWOL, didn't show up for his tutoring two days in a row, didn't reply to any texts or calls either. But now, standing outside this big ass quiet house, he's questioning himself again.

Why do I care so much?

He asked you to tutor, you didn't beg him for it Kao! If he doesn't give shit, his problem.

But the idiot can't survive
if I didn't help him study.

That thought just made him even more frustrated than he was yesterday, making him finally ring the bell.

He waited with a sigh. 'Stupid Pete' he thought. He'd think of a lot of shouts and curses for that grumpy friend of his but the person who greeted him, increased his sore mood by a fold.

"What're you doing here?" He blurted out with raised voice.

The tall lanky guy in front of him frowned even more. "It's my uncle's house. Why're you here?"

"It's my-em" Kao immediately shut his mouth, not saying what came to his mouth so naturally. Instead he pushed passed Pick into the house.

======

The environment inside this house has been grim since two nights ago. Pete's still dazed with all the new information and Yacht doesn't blame the kid. If his son really spent last five years like he did because he was made to believe he wasn't his son...
Yacht can't forgive the person that soiled his boy's mind with that idea.

"Huh.. can't believe there are three kids in this house" he muttered, reading the paper.

"Hey"

He looked up in surprise. "You're up early"

"I slept like a dog all day long" Pete smiled thinly and picked up Yacht's coffee to sip it.

"Tell me you've brushed" __Yacht

"Em... I can tell you I'm not twelve"__Pete

Yacht shrugged. "If you say so"

Pete squinted his eyes but went to kitchen shaking his head. Yacht looked up hearing the clatter to find his 'not so twelve son' playing with the stove. Yacht cautiously put the paper aside.
"Now look here young man, I know it's not been... well, easy for y--"

"That's an understatement" Pete noted, still busy trying to light it. "Why?"

"Yeah... okay but... look dying isn't a solution, moreover burning. It's painful. Think about it"

Pete looked up. WTF?!!

"But if you still decide on it, do it outside my house where I can't see" Yacht blurted out. "I don't like fire"

Pete sighed. "You really are my dad"

"Thanks?!" Yacht wasn't sure.

"Fuck! I'm making you breakfast old man!" he put up a water for boiling, then smiled proudly at his father who raised an eyebrow.