25. My Love is Dead

Heyyy
Have fun reading.

I hope so😉

=========

"What are you doing here?" Kao peeked inside Pete's car.

"Picking you up ofcourse" Pete smiled, making Kao frown.

"Pete?!" Kao called him softly.

Pete smiled again and shook his head. "Hop in. P'Rome will be taking class today right?!"
.
.
"What's wrong with you? Did something happen? Is your 14 years old okay? Are you sick? What happened? Who kicked you?" Kao didn't wait to start throwing questions at him.

Pete chuckled. "Step on your breaks kitten. And Why'd you think something's wrong?"

"Fuck you!! Don't call me that"
Kao pouted and looked away.

"Lovely Kao!"

"I'm not talking to you" Kao glared at him.

"Good. Means I can drive in peace" Pete said and chuckled when Kao hit his arm.
"Thanks"

"For what?" Kao asked.

"For being you" he smiled, looking sweetly at Kao's confused face. "You make me happy"

Kao looked down, flustered.
"I-I just..." he wanted to hit his head for stuttering like that. "Humph, I don't get you. Annoying"

Pete shook his head. "You're just... clueless"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kao frowned.

"Nothing my lovely Kao" Pete patted Kao's head but got it slapped away. He laughed again. "You just have no idea what you mean to me"

Kao looked out. He suddenly found it difficult to breathe near Pete.

"You're nonsense" Kao put a hand on his right cheek as he knew he was blushing. But he missed the twinkling smile Pete supported.

=======

(Pick's POV)

(Pick's POV)

(A/n: I realized I don't do
these often so, let's have
this one scene from his
point of view first. And
before you go further, this
is the moment most of you have been waiting for)

It's kinda nice of Emma to keep this place intact. Rome did say she still spends time with AnAn and Porsche. This place has so many good old memories. Sighing heavily I turned to walk away.
The hell's he doing not coming for class...
'What happened?'
The Rome I know won't rest if I'd gone the way I did. But he didn't follow me or try contacting me. He didn't even answer to my messages and calls.
'Where is he?'
Emma would kill me if we ask again. Then... his place? Ask his parents?
And tell them what?

'Hey! Not sure if you know me but I'm the asshole your kid is so much in love with and kept following around till recently and now he's MIA? But... nice meeting you'