41. Insecure Love

(This might be a boring chapter for you guys)

===

Beam walked inside and turned the light on to find Kao curled up in one corner of the room just like he did a few days ago. He sighed and sat beside him, resting his back against the wall. He didn't speak or initiate to touch Kao. He just sat there till Kao moved and rested his head on Beam's lap, hugging his waist and crying.

Beam didn't stop him. He just sat there, letting him cry it all out till he slept right there. Beam looked at the door to find Gift standing, hugging the door frame, pouting. He beckoned her closer to sit beside them and wrapped his free hand round her.

"I thought they were in love.. he's an asshole" She told him.

"Shu.. you did good. He should never had touched Kao without permission" Beam patted her head. "But kiddo.. I am not sure this time, it's just his fault. Kuma is so scared to trust in his love"

Gift sighed. "What do we do with him then?"

"I don't know kiddo.. I don't.."

======

"What?"

"What?"

Jeerawat sighed and looked ahead, not answering. Forth clicked his tongue. "Are you gonna fucking talk or just shoot me glares?"

"Drop me off at my in laws. I can't stand to spend another second in that mad house" she said instead.

"Huh.. you belong to that mad house too" Forth reminded her.

"Yeah? And am I anything remotely like the occupants of that house?" She retorted and he had nothing else to say.

"P'Prik would be sad if you didn't come back home with me" He said after a while. "You know she really needs someone beside her. She'll be delivering any time now"

Jeerawat sighed. "Is that why you're staying home these days?"

Forth sighed too. "No one else would" then he chuckled bitterly. "Still wonder why I'm so jealous of him?"

Jeerawat patted his shoulder. "Forth.." ahe knows he won't let it out in front of anyone else.

"He always gets the good ones" Forth said miserably.

=====

"And you walked out?" Yacht wanted nothing more than to high five on Pete's head with his boots. "What kind of a moron does that?"

"The one who cares what his loved one wants?" Pete asked miserably.

"Then why the hell did you jump him today?" Pick added a detail Yacht had forgot to shout at Pete for.

"Oh yeah! Why the hell? Finally!! A little wisdom here, thanks Phassakorn!" Yacht nodded, pointing at a very proud looking Pick. Well it's not everyday someone call him wise. Okay fine maybe a little wise but still.. the good feel!!