3. Angel and the Bull

I had to update the last two chapters twice because I kind of published them without proofreading🤓🤓

I'm starting the new chapter but I still have no clue how I'm going to introduce Rome or if I'll even put him in this chapter. So... don't be disappointed if he's not here😊😊 he will have his chapters.

Also I'm not gonna make Pete just jump in on Kao declaring his love for him or something. I loved that bedroom scene from Kiss me Again but Pete needs to go through some serious realization and character development. It might look like a slow progress or boring but I'll try my best to make it readable.
But then again I might just get bored with my own approach and make then cuddle every single turn😅😅

==============

It was lunch break and the gang was sitting in their usual spot waiting for sandee and Pete to bring their food. June
"Ai'Kao, so, what did you do last night?

"Slept" kao said without looking at him.

"Oii I mean who was the girl thada saw you leaving with"

Kao looked up from his phone and turned towards Thada, confused.

"Pete and I saw you in the parking lot near commArts building after... emm, you know, you left us" he sipped in water uncomfortably.
He didn't tell the others what happened a day before and didn't  plan to either.

"Oohh, you saw P'Emma"
"Emma?"

"Who's Emma?"

Sandee asked sitting opposite kao and passing June his food. Pete stopped to put a drink in front of Kao, making Kao blink at him in surprise. He only shrugged and sat down with Sandee.

"Ask kao, he had a date with her" June sang excitedly.

"Date your ass! How did you even know?" Kao was more surprised with his teasing than his knowledge.

"Your IG"
"Ohh..."
"So?? Spill it"

"Spill my ass" Kao rolled his eyes, "She was my senior till high school and her cousin is my childhood friend. We met after a long time so P'Emma took me for dinner"

They started eating, while kao went back to his phone. He looked up when he felt someone staring at him and met Pete's gaze.

"What?"

"You sure she's just a senior?
You looked extremely close" Pete leaned in to look closer at him.

"Ofcourse we are, didn't you listen, we spent our childhood together, even our moms were good friends. Why?"

"Hmm.... nothing" Pete answered arrogantly and went back to looking at food.
"You looked like having a real good time though" he accused, still looking down.

"Hah Ai'Pete! You sound like a jealous husband" June chuckled nervously looking between the two.

"Husband my ass"

They all laughed at Pete but he didn't bother paying attention, he was already busy staring at Kao who laughed quietly with his eyes half closed.

"Ai'Kao you didn't tell us what happened to your face" Kao had tried all day avoiding her questions but Sandee was at it again.

"Hmm....what? This?" He took a bite, pointing at his face. Thanks to Emma it only left a little bruise.
"Nothing, just ran into a mad bull"

Pete choked on his food and looked up at a very calm Kao while Thada burst out laughing, confusing Sandee even more.