Legacy Of the Past {Sequal to Two of a kind}

Pic on the side is Naruto's son.

======================

(3RD pov) 

It's been a while since the war ended. The world was at peace. The Kages returned to their regions welcoming all shinobis.  But in a particular village, the Sand village, two red headed blurs were jumping over buildings at blinding speed, but one going slower then the other.

"C'mon Ira! Slow it down!" A red head boy called out to a girl with long red hair who looked 13. She didn't turn to him as she answered. "No! It's your fault we're late Haruki!" she yelled back to her twin brother. Haruki pouted. 

"C'mon! It's not my fault my favorite show decided to come on!" he yelled whining as he tried to fix his goroud given to him by his father, before finally they reached the school building.

When they entered their class, Haruki was out of breath. "S-See we're o-on time.." he panted. "Barely." ira muttered as she walked over to their normal seats.

Kids sneered at her presence. Ira could hear them as they whispered behind her. "Look at her! She thinks she's all that because shes the Kazekage's daughter." One sneered. Ira simply ignored them. Haru took the seat next to her with his awfully stupid looking grin. 

Their sensei then walked in and began the lesson.

(Ira's pov) 

I sighed as our teacher brought us out into the stadium for our test. Whoever pinned the other first would win. 'This is such a waste of time..' I thought bored. A laugh came into my mind and I smiled inwardly.

'I see you're bored as usual this morning..' Came a soft voice.

 'Good morning Aria-chan' I greeted talking to my only friend, the jubi Aria of the sand. I don't know how or when she came to be but she has always been within my body. 

Me and Haruki somehow share her power and mind link.

I paid attention to my brother's match. He was being kicked and punched continuously. It took all of my will power not to rip the guys head off. But I saw Haruki smirk and lift his hand up. His sand came up and wrapped around the kid and pin him to the ground.

He started jumping around. "YES I WON!" he yelled. Our sensei nodded and gave him an A. "Next is Ira Subaku vs. Riko Hamatora." he called. I sighed and got out of the line and took my position.

She got in a fighting position as I stood there with my arms crossed and my goroud on my back. It had alot of scratch marks and some carvings in it. My dad gave it to me. He said it belong to my dead aunt Sanya.