I N T R O

It's been ten years since Jaehyun and Taeyong started dating. After Taeyong graduated, he decided to try and get over his stage fright, performing at small talent shows while Jae was at school. He got many praises, and eventually got a deal with Sm Entertainment, one of the biggest record companies in Seoul. Jae was so proud, seeing how Taeyong was able to get over his stage fright and become a very famous rapper and dancer in many countries.

Taeyong earned millions of dollars a year, quickly becoming a very rich man. He and Jae made a few collaborations, people loving how the two performed together on stage. Taeyong even got his own stage name, Ty.

They moved out of Jae's old house, leaving it to Yuta and Sicheng, and bought a big spacey beachside mansion. They became celebrities, and Jae's parents were proud of them. Taeyong's mom came to visit them every once in a while, but never his father. The older man still hated that his only son was gay. He wanted Taeyong to carry on the family name. To his father, Taeyong was a disappointment and a disgrace to the family. But that never bothered Taeyong. He had better things to be dealing with than his father's wrath.

The two were thriving together, sometimes reliving small high school moments. They visited Yuta and Sicheng with every chance they could when they weren't busy, which was around four times a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

They were living their dreams, and no one could stop them. They had each other, and that's all they needed.

====

Hey! How is everyone? I have so many ideas for this second book. I'll try my best to make it stay connected to the first one. I've never written a sequel before, so bare with me. I hope you enjoy it! 😘

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗