F O U R T E E N

The next day Taeyong was getting ready for his meeting with Johnny. He decided to just wear jeans and a button down shirt, presentable but not too fancy. He was saving the elegant suit for the gala.

He walked out of the bathroom freshly shaven with his teeth brushed and his hair combed. He didn't know exactly how to look for such a meeting, but he was sure he did good enough.

He made his way downstairs and found his two favorite boys out back playing in the pool. He smirked as he watched Mark try and puppy paddle across the water to the other side while Jae held the boys sides. Mark had floaties on his arms for safety.

Taeyong sighed and made himself some coffee, putting it in a to-go cup and grabbing his keys. He slipped his phone and wallet into his pocket and went out the back door.

"I'm leaving!" he announced over the giggles and splashing. Mark looked back at Taeyong and quickly crawled out of the pool, running to his daddy.

"Woah hold on there buddy. Let me just give you a kiss ok? You're all wet," Taeyong said smiling. Mark giggled and puckered his cute little lips and closed his eyes.

"You're so adorable," the older muttered before leaning down and pecking the boy on the lips. Mark's cheeks turned a light pink as he laughed and ran back to the pool, using the stairs to go back in. Next Jae came up laid his hands on Taeyong's hips, pulling the older toward him and giving him a sweet lingering kiss.

"Love you. Be back soon," he whispered in Tae's ear.

"I'll be back soon to change then I'll be gone again. Take care of Markie. I love you too." They kissed again and Taeyong left, getting into his car and driving to Sm Entertainment.

-

Johnny had just arrived to the big company building. With him already having a contract with the company, he was able to get in and pretend to want to make a collab with Taeyong. When their meeting was over he planned on asking the younger to attend the gala with him as a friend. There, he had a master plan that he couldn't wait to put into action.

The tall man exited his vehicle and made his way inside the building, taking an elevator up to the top floor where he was to meet Taeyong. He walked down the long hall and stopped in front of a door that had the name Welcome to the office of Lee Taeyong. He knocked three quick knocks and patiently waited for the door to open. When it did, it revealed a shorter boy with black hair and sharp features. The younger smiled and stepped aside for Johnny to enter. The door was shut behind him and he was directed to a chair in front of the boys desk. They shook hands before sitting down.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Lee Taeyong obviously. So I hear you were thinking of doing a collaboration?" Taeyong asked politely, taking out a notebook and pen. Johnny studied the boy for a moment before answering.

"Yes. I was had tons of inspiration and wanted a second person help me with a song. I was directed to you, being told you were the most popular rapper in the whole company."

Taeyong laughed and wrote something down. "Well I'm honored to be able to help you. By the way, sorry I forgot to ask, but would you like some tea? Or coffee?"

Johnny smiled and nodded his head. "Yes please, if you may. Just some tea." Taeyong got up and went over to his counter area that had a coffee maker, tiny stove, a small cabinet and a mini fridge and started to prepare tea. Johnny observed him, noting his small stature. The way he looked in that outfit definitely didn't go unnoticed by the older. He could already just imagine what he looked like without it.

"Here you go," Taeyong said, setting a cup of steamy hot liquid in front of the man. Johnny thanked him and took a small sip, surprised at how amazing it was. He's never tasted something this delicious before.

"This tea is outstanding. How did you learn to make it?" Johnny asked. Taeyong blushed lightly at the compliment.

"My mother taught me how to make it when I was a kid. She always use to say a good conversation always needs a perfect cup of tea," he answered, his eyes lowering in sadness. But he brushed it off, classing his hands together. "So, when are some good times for us to get together and practice?"

Johnny thought for a second. "Well, I'm open Tuesday through Thursday from noon to six."

Taeyong nodded and scribbled on the paper then put it away, standing up. "Alright. I guess I'll see you Tuesday at noon?"

Johnny also got up as well, smiling and shaking the boys hand again. He already knew that after tonight Taeyong definitely wouldn't be meeting him again, or anyone else for that matter. He was destined to completely ruins the boys family and make his life miserable. Oh, how he loved his job.

"That's perfect."

The two walked back out, Taeyong closing and locking his door behind them. Johnny followed the shorter to the elevator. They got in and Taeyong pushed the top button, the machine taking them to the main floor.

"Also! I was wondering. Would it be ok if I come with you to the gala? Just to hang out as friends?" Johnny asked. Taeyong's eyes lit up as he looked at the older again.

"That would be fun! I don't really know many people that are going, so having a friend there would be amazing. Thank you," he responded. The elevator stopped and opened and the two stepped out.

"I guess I'll see you soon hm?"

"Of course. I'll be there!"

They parted, Johnny grinning. His plan was already going so well.

====

Skdskskdkd sorry guys I need to stretch this out bc if I don't I'll just have one long ass chapter and I don't want that. I want to thank Jkemthal for helping me form this idea!

Btw if y'all were wondering Jaeyong's surname is Lee since Taeyong is the one that proposed ^.^ so yeah Lee Taeyong, Lee Jaehyun, Mark Lee. You get the idea 😂

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗