T E N

Mark was having a great time at Yuta and Sicheng's house. He and Donghyuck would play all day and snuggle together on Donghyuck's bed at night. They were already becoming the best of friends, doing nearly everything together. There were even times where they would argue with Yuta and Sicheng about taking a bath together in the master bathroom. Yuta didn't care, but with Sicheng it was a different story.

The two young boys were currently splashing around in the built in pool the older boys had in the backyard. There was a smaller, shallower section just for Mark and Donghyuck. The boys giggled while splashing and tackling each other. They had already been out for four hours, since breakfast. From around nine in the morning to now nearly one in the afternoon. Sicheng watched the boys, lounging on the back porch in a beach chair. He had music playing in the background, mainly Bts and Exo.

"Hey Hyuckie! We should go get water guns and spray Sicheng," Mark suggested evilly. Donghyuck giggled mischievously and grabbed Mark's hand, bringing the boy with him out of the water and to the bucket of outside water toys Yuta bought for the two. They both grabbed the biggest guns and ran back two the pool to fill them. Luckily Sicheng was only sitting in swimming shorts with no electronics on him.

They secretly hid their guns behind their backs, casually walking up to Sicheng who's eyes were closed. Donghyuck held up three little fingers, slowly putting one down after another. When he got to zero they both started yelling and squirting Sicheng. He jumped and squirmed around, laughing and screaming like a girl.
"We got you Daddy Sicheng!" Donghyuck exclaimed, giggling and continuing to spray the older. Sicheng laughed and got up, squatting and looking at the two with a cute evil smile.

"You may have gotten me, but I'm gonna get you! You better run!"

Mark and Donghyuck squealed, turning and running away from Sicheng, who was laughing loudly and jogging after them, his arms out.

They ended up on the grass, Sicheng grabbing them in each arm and tackling them. They all laughed as Sicheng tickled them, getting soaked from the water on the boys and from the water guns.

"Sicheng! Markie! Donghyuckie! Time for lunch!" Yuta called from the back door. The younger boys yelled out excitedly and raced to be the first one inside, Sicheng not far behind them.

"Ooooo what is it what is it!" Donghyuck exclaimed. He and Mark sat down in their spots next to each other and looked at Yuta with curiosity.

"I made orange chicken with rice! Is that ok?"

"Yes yes yes! Thank you Daddy!"

The boys ate happily, giggling and talking to themselves quietly while Yuta and Sicheng sat in the living-room, enjoying a moment together.

"I think it was an amazing idea to adopt Donghyuck," Sicheng commented, feeling Yuta's lips tickle his neck. The younger was sitting in his lovers lap, his hands on his chest while Yuta was placing soft kisses on the boys exposed skin.
"Me too. He's so sweet. And with Jaehyun and Taeyong having Mark, he'll always have a best friend." Yuta started carefully undoing one button at a time on Sicheng's shirt, taking his time to touch his lips to the exposed beautiful white skin. Sicheng became weak when Yuta sucked on his left nipple.

"They're really close. I feel like they're gonna be together forever," Sicheng commented, biting his lip at the amazing sensation of his boyfriends lips on him.

"Like us?" Yuta asked, detaching his lips long enough to look up into his lovers breathtaking eyes. Sicheng blushed and kissed Yuta, too shy to answer.

"Daddys, is it ok if Markie and I go play in my room?"

The older boys flinched apart, the sudden question startling them. They glanced over at their son who was standing in the walkway looking at them with big innocent eyes.

"Of course you can. Just don't make too big of a mess ok?" Yuta replied.

"Okie Daddy!" Donghyuck ran off and soon the two could hear tiny footsteps go up the stairs and a door shut. Sicheng sighed and gazed back down at Yuta. The older shifted his hands from Sicheng's thighs to his hips, scooting him closer and connecting their lips once again.

====

Oof I just made two fuckups. One being this chapter is HELLA short and two being there wasn't any jaeyong :")

I'm sorry I'll try my best to make the next chapter longer with lots of jaeyong skdksks

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗